After the walk

not edited, filler chapter, also cringy.

After getting back from the walk they wrapped themselves into a big blanket."Yn I can already see that you are starting to cough a little" Mello stated. "Whaaat, no way *turns away to cough* I think you're hallucinating" Boy rolled his eyes at her. "Anywayy, can you tell me about that Kira guy or whatever, I heard about it today and I'm really confused about it." Yn said changing the subject. "Oh well, so there is this anonymous guy or whatever, that somehow manages to murder criminals by heart attack, all over the world without even being there, and people gave him name Kira." "Hmm, are they sure it's not like a mafia or some food poisoning maybe, or even poisonous gas or whatever? It just isn't possible." yn confusingly questioned. "Yup, there is zero evidence about any of it, they checked EVERYTHING. As i already told you, it's happening all over the world and all of it seems like coincidence, even though we all know it's not" Mello answered. "Dude, God is against us, what the fuck". "It seems like it", blonde boy answered while looking at the white ceiling. "Damn I hope he doesn't get me though" girl joked. They giggled and Mello hugged her tighter. Yn snuggled into his chest, closed her eyes and listened to their breathing and the thunder. No longer after that, she drifted away to sleep.

Mello played with her hair and thought about the last few hours. He realised how much he missed her. If she was here, he would never turn out like this. On the other hand, he felt sorry for her. Yn went through a lot there, she sure did, but where was he to help her? To tell her that everything is fine? That everything will get better? He was in this god awful place.

The blonde boy eventually fell asleep after losing himself in thoughts.

So this chapter is a filler, as you can see, but I've decided to do it anyway since I haven't written anything for so long. The reason for that is because I don't really "simp" for Mello anymore, which means I will probably write a story for L next. haha.

The next chapter will probably just be a shortened and retold version of what I wanted to write.

A/n HI EVERYBODY 😀 it's me yes. So I haven't been here since like October. Oopsie my bad. Anyways, I'm back and it's 3 AM again. The shit I wrote today, I'm not so proud of it. It's bad, and short. Anyways, praying that no one I know finds this💋Imma kms fr