Just like heaven

*plays just like heaven by the cure because why not*

Y/n fell asleep on Mello's bed since she was tired from the flight, while Mello was doing some of his school work that he hated to do.
Rain started pouring outside and it felt so peaceful. After about an hour h/c girl woke up. It looked so funny because whenever y/n wakes up she looks so confused and it's like she is lost in time and space.

Looking around, she spotted Mello and smiled and then she noticed it was raining.

"MELLO CAN WE GO DANCE ON THE RAIN PLEASE" she said excitedly.
"Ugh fine but we have to sneak out the window" he continued, "and if we end up being sick it'll be your fault". "Sure" y/n said smiling, while putting on a jacket.

Time skip five minutes until they get ready

"Okay, so be very careful, I'm gonna go first and you do exactly the same steps I do" the boy said "Okay"

Skip the sneaking out part because I don't know how to write about sneaking out because I don't do it :P

"Okay great, lets go somewhere, I know a spot" Blonde boy said.
"Sure" h/c said while running and jumping around enjoying the rain.

Mello stared at her and smiled.
"Whaaat."
"You look cute"
"You too Mello, you too"
Then he took her hand and started walking her to the beautiful park near the orphanage.

The place looked like heaven to her:
Since it was autumn, everything was in shades of orange, yellow and red, where gray rainy clouds really made an contrast. Rain drops falling onto leafs and floor made a relaxing sound, like a truly beautiful melody. Autumn is so magical.

She was spinning and jumping aground and Mello was also enjoying here, looking around and teasing y/n.

After maybe 4 minutes, y/n got tired from jumping, especially because it's harder to breathe when the air is so cold. She stood in front of him face to face. Rain pouring on them. She looked him in the eyes and he looked at hers. That led them into another gentle kiss. It felt just like heaven.
"The rain is starting to get heavier" girl said breaking the kiss. Mello opened black umbrella and took her hand. She must admit he looked really nice in that leather black coat that was shining from the water drops and his hair was all wet. He looked so Perfect it's unreal. She eventually caught herself staring at him. "You are so beautiful" y/n said. He smiled, looking down, "You are also very beautiful" "Mihael I love you so much" "I love you too y/n" he kissed girls hand. What a gentleman. Then they went on a walk in the city.

I wrote this at like 2 am idk if it makes any sense . ALSO I'm not sure if it was autumn at the beginning of the story but let's say it was idc.