Chapter 10

Not edited because I don't have time for that

Y/n pov the confession

He put his hans on my cheeks and I began to blush. I put my hand around his neck. We stared at each other and he put his forehead on mine, which I found cute, even comforting. After few minutes he shifted his head on my shoulder, and I put my hand on his head, patting it and hugged him. Smiling like madman, I was so happy to finally have him with me.

But what if this was just a long dream, that will eventually turn into nightmare, but nothing really matters anyways. We were just two confused kids in this dark world, trying to save each other and make most of our miserable lives.

"Y/n, I really like you, you know that?" He said out of blue, breaking silence and waking us up from deep thoughts. I smiled at him, gosh my cheeks were red like pepper,sighing "Mihael. I can't help but say it" I made quick stop "but I am fully in love with you" (A/n Poor word choice, but idk how to change it lmao) he grinned, coming closer to my face,looked me in the eyes, and eventually kissed me. My heart felt like it skipped hundreds of beats.
My god it was really nice, I really loved him. I could tell he was eating chocolate too and I wanted to giggle, but I was too bushy kissing Mello :) I loved the fact that he still liked chocolate, it's like his inner child will never leave, although he doesn't show it. It was same for me. He eventually broke the kiss and whispered in my ear "oh and if you don't have place to sleep, you can hide in my room." He sweetly smiled and I smiling back nodded. My head was now only filled with one thing, and one thing only: him :)

A/n AAA IM CRINGING SO BAD ON THIS WHOLE BOOK

OH AND LEAVE SOME SUGGESTIONS IN COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT PLOT BC I CANT COME UP WITH ANYTHING!!!!!

And thanks for almost 50 views :)