Found family

TW: TALK OF A ED
TALK OF MENTAL ABUSE
TALK OF TRUST ISSUES
TALK OF LOSING FRIENDS

Miya was a lonely boy, he wasn't one for much socialisation after what happened with his old friends. He was scared. No terrified. He was terrified if he made new friends they'd leave him just like everyone else, his best friends, his parents, sure his parents didn't leave him but they just pushed him to be the 'perfect' son they wanted, skinny, athletic and popular. So they monitored his eating and so did he and it got so bad he became faint and extremely underweight. But his new friends noticed and when he was around them they made it so he couldn't monitor it, no looking at calories, no putting what he ate in the book for his family. Of course he'd struggle with it, but he got there with the help of Joe and Cherry, Langa and Reki and Shadow. He ate freely and didn't worry about putting the weight on because he didn't need to. After a few years he got better, of course he'd never fully recover, he still has off days where he try's to monitor his food but he now lives with Cherry and Joe. He was taken off his parents for mental abuse for saying he was 'fat' 'should stop eating junk' and stuff like that but now he is safe, he doesn't get forced to monitor his food, sure as said he still does from time to time but he's gotten better and if he has a off day he goes to one of his friends, he learned to trust friends again, he stilll skate boards with everyone but now he was happy, healthy and loved.

His friends weren't just friends to him.

They were his found family.