Chapter 7

Bakugou could not, in fact, handle a little more. He woke up what felt like suddenly only to feel the nausea hit him. Fuck, was he hungover? He didn't have too bad of a headache, though. Maybe because he'd been drinking so much water in between shots. At least, he had been last he remembered. What the fuck had happened? Had Shinsou walked home or slept over? Tap tap. Thumb tapping on the sheets. He could go check. He didn't really want to move, but he needed to know if Shinso had slept over or if he should text him to see if he'd gotten home.

Pushing himself up slowly so as not to worsen his nausea, he swung his legs over his bed and stood up, testing movement before walking. It didn't worsen things too much, so he went over to the door just to peek out at the couch in the living room.

There was a tuft of floaty purple hair sticking up past the arm of the couch. Bakugou sighed with relief and shut his door, climbing back into his bed like a tired child who couldn't see through sleepy eyes. What the fuck had he done? He couldn't even remember roughly half of the night- though his calculations could be off seeing as he had no clue what time he'd actually gone to bed.

There was a knock at his door. "Bakugou?" Kirishima's voice said softly.

"Come in," Bakugou said, his voice cracking a bit. Fuck. He needed some water.

Kirishima poked his head in. "How ya feeling?" he asked.

"Not nearly as terrible as I expected," Bakugou said, flinging an arm over his eyes to block out the light. He just wanted to sleep more, that was all.

"Oh good. You were kinda pukey last night," Kirishima laughed. "You need some fluids, though. There's gatorade on your nightstand, if you still don't feel great I'd drink some and then rest a bit more. It's still fairly early all things considering, and you said you don't work today."

"How bad was I?" Bakugou asked.

"Like, in regards to puking? Or in regards to dorky drunkenness?" Kirishima asked with a bit of a smirk. Bakugou scowled.

"Both," he said.

"Well in regards to puking, you pretty much took care of it. Most people end up puking and falling all over the place the first time they get that drunk, but you noticed you were gonna puke pretty fast and spent a little while getting it out in the bathroom. You'd come back and then go puke and then come back again. Really not too bad. You fell asleep on Kaminari, though, so we dragged you to bed. We also might've used a makeup wipe on you while you were sleeping, I hope that's okay."

Bakugou tried not to cringe. The makeup. Ugh. He'd forgotten. He must have looked so fucking stupid. "Well I'm glad I wasn't a pain, I guess," he said.

"As for drunken goofiness...." Kirishima continued, and Bakugou groaned.

"Do I even want to know?"

"You really weren't that bad, it was just uncharacteristic," Kirishima told him. "Shinsou does have a video of you tripping and face-planting into the carpet, but honestly you were just funny. And very affectionate. You fell asleep on Kaminari in the middle of telling him that you only make fun of him because you care about him."

Bakugou groaned louder. "Noooo... he wasn't supposed to know that. Fuck."

"He already knew that, dumbass." Bakugou could almost hear Kirishima rolling his eyes. "We all know you do that. You aren't exactly super secretive and subtle."

"Fuck you," Bakugou said with absolutely no heat.

"No thanks!" Kirishima said cheerily. "Drink your gatorade, we can share photos and videos later. You know, other than the ones that made it to your Snapchat."