| 𝟏.𝟏

—

"Let me fuck my name into your soul."

I don't waste time and toss her over my shoulder as soon as we get to the house. Her yelps made my cock stir, and I raced to the door, kicking it open and slamming it shut with my foot. Bee didn't bother getting up from his sleeping position on the couch as I strutted upstairs to the room.

I shut the door, tossed her on the bed, and watched her freshly pierced tits bounce under her shirt, solid and stiff; once those healed up, she was in for it.

I walk to her, push my thumb in her mouth, and flatten her tongue. "You gonna be a good slut?"

She moaned and sucked on my thumb as she peered up at me with a hot expression through her lashes.

I push her back and strip her clothes, revealing every inch of her soft delectable body. "Fuck," I mutter at the sight and lean over to kiss her neck. "You taste so fucking good."

She leans to give me more access and claws at my belt. I peeled back and stripped my clothes, standing strong above her figure. My abs flex, causing my throbbing cock to jerk when Jamie leans back against the pillows and spreads wide for me. I lick my fingers and circle them in gentle movements. "Was I too rough?"

Her eyes flutter. "Not at all. I've never done something like that before."

"Are you a virgin?" I tease playfully.

When I was met with silence, I paused and glanced up to see her tilt her head to hide her blush. Not liking her attention away from me, I grab her chin and pull her back. "Eyes here, princess. Eyes on me at all times," I demand.

An unpleasant feeling clouded my chest when she fleeted her eyes across the room and away from my sight. "There's nothing wrong with being a virgin, Jamilyn. I'm happy to be your first... if you'll let me."

Jamie's shiny gaze flew back to mine, and she then grabbed my hand, planting them on her hips. Her long legs pulled me in, and I groaned when my head nuzzled her wet entrance. I circle her clit again with my thumb and relish in her tiny gasps and whimpers of pleasure. Her pre-cum began to build up at the rough circles, and I quickly put in a condom, fisting myself while I rubbed her raw.

"I must warn; I don't make love... I fuck... hard."

She began to squirm as I widened the circles, taking her cum with every swipe. "You'll feel both pain and pleasure, and you have to tell me to stop if you don't want it. Say stop, and I will, no more, no less. Because if you don't, I will take you to new limits you didn't know were reachable."

She nods in understanding before falling into an O. Her chest stutters as she begins to cream in my fingers silently, her tiny orgasm sparking my own orgasm. I grit my teeth and clench my jaw as I cum into the condom. Hands suddenly grabbed my cock and egged on my orgasm.