| 𝟐.𝟖

—

"Belle âme."

"Harder," Jamie cries softly, her small hands gripping the sheets.

Digging my nails into her skin, I sink in deep, burrowing dangerously into her slick core. With every shift of my hips and snap of my hand, she came closer to release. I grunt against the curve of Jamies back as she clenched again, drawing me deeper. "That's it, Jamie baby. You like my cock stretching you?" I clench my jaw as her wetness thickens.

Jamie's head of damp curls tosses back, enticing me to grab. "Ooh yes!"

My grip tightens on her hips as I thrust her back into me, her large plump ass bouncing off my abdomen. Suddenly, Jamie takes over, pushing back and moaning into the bed. Head tilted, I train my low eyes along every bit of flesh before me, theoretically wanting to eat every inch until there was nothing left of her. I'd save her pussy for last.

Gripping her neck, I push her into the sheets, flexing my hips faster. "You feel so good, Jamilyn," I half grit, half moan, her core stroking pleasurably, "fuck."

"Right there, Creed," Jamie whines, her voice muffled. "Aah—god."

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck, Jamie—" Something snapped inside me, a fluttering heat causing my chest to cave in with thunderous pounds. The muscle, wicked and partially numb swelled with blood and thrashed faster from her velvety words. I lightly spread her ass and shorten my strokes, biting my lip at the sensation of her rigid walls and plump lips swallowing me whole. "Jamie?"

She groans when I stop deep inside her cunt, gaping back tiredly in question.

I swallow, the question burning my tongue with gritty desire. "Please let me come inside you," I pant against her spine, shuddering when Jamie clenched around me.

Jamies's eyes become shallow with a ravening mist. Her plush lower pink lip tucks in as she takes in the sight of me, famished and wanting more.

"I'm desperate, love," I mutter, dipping my tongue to trace her spin, shower drops coating my sins. "Are you on something?"

"Yes, since middle school," Jamie says, coaxing me to move.

I lightly rub her hips, enjoying the marked red flesh. I kiss her right shoulder and trail along her back. "Why so young?" I ask. Jamies body tenses and I immediately take note of how fast she looked away, unwilling to meet my gaze. Pulling out to the tip, I turn her on her back to see hurt and embarrassment chewing away at her lust. Laying her ankles against my neck I slowly plunge into her delicate heat, watching her eyes roll. "Talk to me, Jamie," I coo, my thrust remaining slow.

Jamie's legs shake lightly as she speaks. "In middle school, I had a secret relationship with a boy—"

I snapped my hips forward at the word causing her to pause and moan lowly at the sudden fullness.

"One day I made an excuse to see him after school and told my mother I had a club activity when appar—apparently she had called the school and found out I was lying," she whines, her breast bouncing as she heaves.

"Mhm, and what did you and this boy do, Jamilyn?"

She covers her mouth to conceal her sharp moan when I bury my cock to the hilt. "W-we kissed! And she found out and forced me on birth control ever since."

I chuckle darkly, a posh smirk tugging my lips before I kiss her ankle. "If she could only see you now, love. What would she do?" I question, peeling her legs back.

Jamie huffs, gripping her chest as I angle my thrust in the right direction, taunting her with more questions. I kiss her hands and lick between her breasts, peaking at her. "Perhaps give us a prayer before she sends us to hell? Is my fathomless desire for you too much for her to bare and understand?" I whisper, the words warm on my tongue.

Jamie's brown eyes deepened, taking in my words of direfulness with a crumbling wistful expression. Her lips part and I freeze when her hands grasp my face gently, soft, and apprehensive, like a mother, would her child. It choked me, her touch. It was new and I'm unsure of how to feel about it. A small smile brushes her face before she speaks. "Are you scared of the idea of lov-liking me?"

My breath stills and I suddenly grew cold despite her warm body. I start to pull away but she tugs me back, our chest touching and my cock hardened and stiff with release in her warmth. Jamie leads, pushing me on my back and straddling my hips all while keeping our lips connected. I groan at her confidence and find myself wishing I let her take control more often.

Jamie reaches between us and grabs my dick, teasing herself before sinking. We both moan as she takes me fully, a bruising feeling overtaking my lower abdomen. Jamie tugs me by my hair for a kiss, nipping at my lip occasionally as she moves her hips. Thick swells of her thighs and ass brushed my legs, the feeling of her weight making it hard to resist coming. "Fuck, Jamie!" I huff against her mouth, my mind forcing me to lie back.

With her hands on my chest, she throws herself back onto me, moaning and whining when she hits the right spot. I try not to come at the sight of her. In control, greedy, and desperate to finish. Using my cast to my advantage, I grab her ass and thrust upward to match her pace, forcing her upper body to hover over my face. A sharp pain struck my chest and I realized I was pushing my limit against the doctors' orders to not be physical for a few weeks.

Jamie grasps my shoulders, her eyes disappearing as I pick up the pace and suck on her peaked nipple. "Yes, yes, yes—oh my god!" She releases a sharp cry before stilling, her legs vibrating as she comes around me. I don't stop, her lost and tearful voice driving me straight to hell next to satan himself as I come. Cursing, I grip her ass tightly as I push my come deep into her cunt, my balls nuzzling her entrance.

Suddenly Jamie shudders before coming again, her body trembling as I stroke through her throbbing pussy, making a mess. Jamie's mouth was left agape, pouted, and no doubt voicing her screams of pleasure inside her head. "That's it, baby. Give it to me," I say in her mouth, before kissing her, hot and sated. Her body bounces off mine, taking all I had to offer with every thrust. "Good girl."

A soft cry leaves her throat and suddenly liquid wetness covered my abdomen and washes along my dick. I lick my grinning lips and groan deeply as cum leavers me as well, us both coming simultaneously. My body sags into the bed, the pinching pain striking my chest once again. Ignoring it, I focus my attention on the woman I've gained an attachment to. "I'm not scared of feelings, Jamilyn. I'm scared of myself."

Her warm breath on my chest left goosebumps on my arms, the hairs rising there as she spoke. "So am I, yet here I am."

The object of my desire is scared of me.

Gently pulling her off of me, go to the bathroom, and run the bath. Once the tub was full, I go back and carry her and carefully place her into the soapy water. "Wash up and I'll see you when you're ready to leave." the words twisted my gut.

Before she could say anything I leave the room and gather my shirt and fix my pants, sighing in anger at my indecisiveness. Quietly leaving their home, I charge to mine and slam the door shut, forcing my body upstairs and into the shower.

"Damn me."