PLAYLIST

lavender haze | taylor swift

i feel the lavender haze creeping up on me — surreal. i'm damned if i do give a damn what people say. no deal. the 1950s' shit they want from me. i just wanna stay in that lavender haze.

haunting | halsey

cause i've done some things that i can't speak, and i tried to wash you away, but you just won't leave. so won't you take a breath and dive in deep? cause i came here so you'd come for me. i'm begging you to keep on haunting me.

carolina | taylor swift

i make a fist, i'll make it count. and there are places i will never ever go, and things that only carolina will ever know

tales of brave ulysses | cream

and when your fingers find her, she drowns you in her body, carving deep blue ripples in the tissues of your mind

mirrorball | taylor swift

i'm still on that tightrope. i'm still trying everything to get you laughing at me. i'm still a believer but i don't know why. i've never been a natural. all i do is try, try, try.

ophelia | the lumineers

ophelia, you've been on my mind, girl, since the flood. oh, ophelia, heaven help a fool who falls in love.

heat above | greta van fleet

can you hear that dreadful sound? fire still burning on the ground.

push you away | catie turner

cause you're the only one who makes me feel rational when i'm irrational. and you're the only who stays when i'm emotional. like right now, right now, right now.

wicked game | chris isaak

what a wicked game you play, to make me feel this way. what a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.

she's in love | the little mermaid broadway cast

she sighs, and she swoons, and she's hummin' little tunes. even has a sorta glow. what on earth could it be? any hammerhead can see! that sigh, that glow, that swoon — oh, no! she's in love!

pure | hey violet

pandora's opened up my toy box, and now i've started i cannot stop. puppet on a string, like i don't know myself. i only know myself with you.

warrior | chloe x halle

i could be a warrior. yes, i am a warrior. there's no need to worry, love. look around, it's glorious. close your eyes and taste the sun.

fragile world | alberto rosende

see a light in a flare, nobody's there. they don't hear a sound. all the burden that i face inside every night. i'm a stranger when i wake, wake up in your eyes.

heavy in your arms | florence + the machine

and is it worth the wait — all this killing time? are you strong enough to stand, protecting both your heart and mine? who is the betrayer? who's the killer in the crowd? the one who creeps in corridors and doesn't make a sound.

tornado warnings | sabrina carpenter

i keep saying things like 'i never saw him and we never kissed.' now i think, somehow, in my mind, if i could convince him if he doesn't see it, then maybe it doesn't exist.

crossfire | stephen

i'd trade my luck to know why he's caught in the crossfire, and i'm here wakin' up to the sun and the sound of birds.

cool guy | girlhouse

you're such a cool guy. maybe on the outside. raise a glass for thе nights that won't last.

wildest dreams (taylor's version) | taylor swift

i said, 'no one has to know what we do.' his hands are in my hair, his clothes are in my room. and his voice is a familiar sound. nothing lasts forever.

monster | dodie

i'm guessing that i've grown horns. i guess i'm human no more. i can tell i've rotted in your brain.

favorite crime | olivia rodrigos

all the things i did just so i could call you mine. all the things you did. well, i hope i was your favorite crime, 'cause baby, you were mine.