09 | PRINTSESSA

[ for early readers on the last chapter, i did in fact change mischa's face claim to camila mendes after watching do revenge and falling in love. and it's a two gif kinda chapter bc that man is so fine with blood dribbling from his mouth ]

THAT'S WHEN YOU HIT HIM?

[ season 1 — episode 4 ]

Mischa was in a terrible mood as she and Camila went to the church. She planned to meet up with Lissa, who should be finishing up all her chaperoned dates with all of the suitors soon. She was much more civilized about the whole matter. After her time with Asher, Mischa refused to sit down with any of them to see if they were better than all the things she'd heard about them

"I'm so ready for this day to be over," Mischa complained to the young Novice.

"Me too," she agreed with a smile. "At least if it's over, then I've survived Benchmarks. I'm the only one in my class still alive."

"You know, before I got involved, you were holding Mikhail off pretty well, and he's at least half a foot taller than you."

"It definitely wasn't easy," she admitted. "And he was about to tear open my collar before you distracted him."

"Hey, helpful distractions in the real world are good," she reminded her. "If you keep going like this, I can tell you'll be a great Guardian one day."

"Thanks, Lady Dragomir," she said shyly. She still couldn't shake the formal title even though Mischa told her it was fine to use her name.

"Alright, my fearless Guardian, let's go save my sister from the worst monster of all — Jesse Zeklos," Mischa said, earning a giggle from Camila.

They entered the church and saw Lissa sitting at a table across from Jesse. Neither looked pleased to be there. Instead of saying something to them, Mischa and Camila walked over to Rose and Eddie, who were standing to the side.