16 | SO GOOD

[ um, yeah more content warnings for smut. this is filthy. again, i'm not that experienced at writing it, so sorry if it's bad. and also if you feel the need to get back in the mood, go back and reread the last chapter because it is a continuation

and look at that gif. that tongue! dimitri is such a pathetic whore for rose i love them, and the end of this episode killed me ]

YOU CAN HAVE ME — IF YOU CAN CATCH ME, THAT IS.

[ season 1 — episode 7 ]

The luxurious hotel room was warm as Mischa began to slowly wake up, legs tangling in the sheets and another set of legs. She was awoken by something touching her skin, but it wasn't the sunlight of the Moroi night filtering through the curtains, letting in some of the light. No, it was the feeling of calloused fingers drawing unidentifiable shapes on her back and lips grazing her shoulder.

She could've opened her eyes but instead chose to snuggle closer into his warm chest, acting as if she was still asleep. Dimitri tightened his hold around her, knowing good and well she was awake now but deciding to let her pretend for a little longer to be close to him.

As her mind became more active, less-than-appropriate memories from the night before began to resurface, ensuring that she certainly wouldn't be drifting away again. All she could see behind her closed eyes were flashes of wandering hands, biting lips, and getting lost in a haze of lust-filled desires.

Dimitri's fingers dug almost painfully into her cheeks, keeping her jaw closed and secure as she remained on her knees, skin burning as the carpet rubbed it roughly. She'd never complain though — not that Mischa could with her mouth so full.

"Swallow it," Dimitri ordered, chest heaving as he caught his breath after cumming in her mouth. Then after he saw her throat move from the action, he forced open her mouth to see for himself. And just seeing her staring up at him with wide eyes and her tongue falling past her parted lips had something already stirring up inside of him again — the Dhampir lack of refractory period had never been so useful before.

He moved swiftly and threw Mischa on the bed, watching as she bounced once before propping up on her forearms and eying him hungrily. Dimitri crawled up her body, placing burning, open-mouthed kisses as he went, licking at her skin. Her ankle, her knee, thigh, hip, the underside of her breasts. Then he found her swollen lips and got lost in them, pressing his body up against hers. Mischa arched up off the bed, feeling his once again hardening length rub against her leg.

But then he pulled back, an almost sparkling look of wonder in his eyes as he seemed to think of something. He glanced over his shoulder for only a second before looking down at her body. "I've got an idea."