Where Is She?!?!?

(If there's any spelling mistakes, please tell me)

Kawaki's P.O.V

As I sleep, I jump up with the sound of a girl screaming. "Sumire," I jump up. I look down to where she is sitting and see Sumire also startled.

"You ok," I say, taking a deep breath. 'Man, I was sacred,' I think.

"What was that?" Sunire asks.

"I don't know," I say, throwing the blankies off of us. We both stand up. We quickly go over to the door.

As I was about to open the door, the door opened.

"What the hell was that?" Boruto asks.

"No idea," I say. We all go out of my room and see Hinata and Naruto in the hell way.

"Anyone know what that was?" Boruto asks them.

Suddenly, Hinata jumps up. She runs down the hall and opens Himawari's door.

We all run into her room. The glass window is broken, and Himawari is gone.

We all stand in her room speakless. There is a knife in the wall with a note on it. Naruto is walking over and gets the note.

"If you want your precious little girl back, meet me at the old mining tunnels before sunset tomorrow, with Sumire- Magire," Naruto reads.

Everyone goes silent, I look to Sumire, who looks like she's seen a ghost.

"This is all my fault," she says.

"Hey, no one is blaming you," I say, putting my hand on her shoulder.

"What are we going to do?" Boruto asks.

"We aren't going to do anyone, I'll assemble a team and get Himawari back," Naruto says.

"Naruto," Hinata says.

"It'll be fine," Naruto says.

"But dad, we were not kids, were Ninja," Boruto yells out.

"Boruto," Naruto says. Boruto goes silent.

"What do you want me to do?" Sumire walks closer to Naruto, so I take my hand off her shoulder.

"Nothing, you will stand here," Naruto says.

"But -"

"please," Hinata says, claiming her down.

Sumire's P.O.V

Lord Seventh leaves the house and starts going to the Hokages office. I go back up to Kawaki's room. I sit on his bed thinking.

'I can't just stay here. This is because of me,' I think. Kawaki and Bortuo walk into the room.

"Looks like we're not getting any sleep tonight," Boruto says. I just sit in the back corner with my head in my knees as they come and sit on the bed.

Kawaki next to me and Boruto at the foot of the bed. "I'm so sorry," I say.

They both look at me, surprised. "Hey, it's not your fault," Kawaki says.

"And besides, we knew what we were getting into," Boruto says.

"Himawari didn't," I say quietly.

"Hey," Kawaki says, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"It's not your fault, Dad's going to get her back," Boruto says.

"Uh, yeah, you're right," I say, smiling. I think Kawaki can tell it's a fake smile.