WHERE WERE YOU GUYS!?!?!

Naruto's P.O.V

After telling everyone to go home but be on stand by. I go back home with Himawari.

The second we walk through the door, I hear Boruto run downstairs in a panic.

"Mom, they-... Dad!" Boruto says, surprised.
"Sweetheart," Hinata says, running from the living room.

"Mommy," Himawari yells, running to Hinata when I put her down. Hinata falls to her knees and hugs Himawari.

"They're gone," Boruto says.

"What?" I asks.

"Kawaki and Sumire, they left," Boruto says, standing by the front door.

"Where did they go?" Hinata asks, standing up.

"They said they were going to the mining tunnels to find Magire," Boruto says.

"When we got there, Magire was nowhere to be found," I stated.

"How long ago did they leave?" Hinata asks.

"I'm not sure they knocked me out, around the time you left," Boruto says to me.

"Hinata put Himawari in our bed," I say, getting ready to run out the door. As I'm about to run out, the door opens, and I see Sumire and Kawaki.

Sumire's P.O.V

Kawaki and I run to Kawaki's house. We finally get there and see Hinata, Lord Seventh, and the others in the hallway.

They all look surprised, "Go into the living room," Mr, Uzumaki says, caimly picking up Himawari and walking upstairs.

"But,-"

"I said GO IN THE LIVING ROOM," she says, glaring at all of us, Boruto and Kawaki both stop in their tracks.

She's scary Himawari and Mr, Uzumaki go upstairs, and we all go into the living room.

Boruto, Kawaki, and I sit on the couch while Lord Seventh leans against the wall, probably waiting for Mr, Uzumaki.

A little while later, she comes downstairs, "what the hell were you two thinking?" Mrs, Uzumaki asks mad.

"This is my fault. It was my idea to go in the first, I am so sorry," I say with my head down.

"That does matter now. We fought Magire," Kawaki stands up.

"Where?" Lord Seventh asks.

"In the caves behind the great stone faces," I say.

Kawaki's P.O.V

Hinata and Naruto look at each other. "I'll call the others and get to the caves," Naruto says.

"Wait," Sumire says.

"Magire collapsed the caves in on himself,". Hinata and Naruto look at each other while I sit back down.

"Kabi, Shino, Shikamaru, Sai, Tenten, and I will go to the caves and find Magire," Naruto says.

"I'll have Sakura and Ino come here, and you'll stay here and question Kawaki and Sumire about what happened at the caves," Naruto says.

"We're right there, you know," I say, leaning back more comfortable. Naruto just looks at me and then walks out.

Sumire's P.O.V

After Lord Seventh leaves the house, Mrs Uzumaki tells Boruto to go to his room and Kawaki and I to go to Kawaki's.

Kawaki and I go to his room and sit on his bed. Kawaki is leaning on the wall on a pillow in the corner at the head of the bed while I'm laying on the back on the feet of the bed staring at the ceiling, reliving everything that happened.