understanding

Turned, the nurse had his head hung to be shaking his head has he was tying his scrub bottoms.
Mr. Vanuro placed himself together to then turn to look over the nurse.
"So...... Why are you having such a bad day?"
Mr. Tamura signed.
"I don't want to talk about it."
The doctor darted his eyes about.
"Something really must have happened for you to want to have sex with me, so what was it?"
The nurse signed to then place his hands to his hips to make a face.
"Just a...... Few things..... That have built up okay. We really don't need to talk about it."
"Mm, think we do. You owe me at least that."
The nurse turned to eye over him.
"I don't owe you shit!"
The doctor narrowed his eyes a bit.
"You used me."
Mr. Tamura rolled his eyes.
"You use me all the time for your selfish needs. So don't!"
The nurse then went about the doctor to go to the door to then place a hand to the nob to make a face.
"We are in an arrangement, especially when I paid off all of your debt without really asking any questions about it."
Mr. Tamura signed.
"You did that to keep using me, your not some saint doctor. Just leave me alone."
The doctor turned to eye over him.
"Never said I was a saint, however Mr. Tamura, I do not believe you are one either."
Mr. Tamura Darted his eyes to then gulp, he's heart started to pound and hard has he heard his last name being called.
"Just..... Leave me alone."
The nurse then pulled the door open to then leave and quick.
The doctor watched him go to then roll his eyes to shake his head.
A bit later to the house, Mr. Tamura was sitting to the floor, between the couch and the coffee table to be eyeing a liquor bottle to sign.
His hand twitched has he heard the door open and close.
The doctor then came in to take off his shoes to then go about to eye the bottle to the table.
"Mm..... Drinking again?"
Mr. Tamura shook his head.
"Just..... Thinking about it."
The doctor went too the coffee table to then sit to eye over the bottle.
"I do not believe this would be."
"Miss Mortimer tried to kiss me awhile back."
Mr. Vanuro parted his lips to then look to Mr. Tamura.
"That is....."
"Nothing happened, I do not mix my business life and my personal life...... Least I try not to...... Your the stupid exception."
The doctor nodded.
"Is that why you....."
"She won't have anything to do with me since I turned her down, I saw her report today, her red blood cells are very low, surprised she hasent succumbed to her cancer has of yet. She's a real fighter, I have grown attached to her has a friend but....."
Mr. Vanuro looked the nurse over to keep his secret to himself.
"You did the right thing though."
Mr. Tamura placed his hand to the neck of the bottle to really eye.
"Mm....... Then why do I feel like shit?"
The doctor shrugged.
"Comes with the job. I had to tell 6 people today they only had a bit to live and one I had to see die personally. Been with them for 5 years."
Mr. Tamura Parted his lips to then turn his head to look to the doctor who had his eyes down.
He had never really felt that much for his patients, however being close to this human was making him actually care.
Mr. Tamura signed to then look back to the bottle.
"Wish you could really feel the affects of alcohol think it would help." He lightly laughed.
The doctor looked up to eye over the nurse to then look to the bottle.
"I can drink too feel warm, to feel the semi affects of it, I need to consume that from another who is drunk."
Mr. Tamura made a hard face.
"I can't do that. Whatever I have that makes my blood taste, somehow better then those who have consumed from, if I did that, yourll just want that every time, I'm not going to ruin my liver."
The doctor smirked to look down.
"I'm not asking you to do that, but I do appreciate you wanting to help me."
The nurse signed loudly.
"Comes with the job."
"Mm, that it does. Well, have you've eaten? I can....."
The doctor started to move up, mr. Tamura then placed his hand to his arm to eye the action.
"Mr. Tamura?"
Mr. Tamura made a face.
"I could....... Just..... Consent again to....."
The doctor looked over the nurse.
"You do not have to do that."
The nurse furrowed his brow to then take in a very deep breathe, to then go forward to place his mouth to his.
The doctor widened his eyes to dart them to then close, slowly he placed his tongue into his mouth for them to swirl them about.
The nurse moved his about to then go forward to then be to his knees to keep up with this action, he then moved his hands down to the doctors pants to start to undo.
The doctor moved his tongue quicker about this humans to then move his hands to his body to then slowly push him down.
Laying down, the doctor took his tongue out to go to his neck to kiss about.
The nurse Took in deep breathes to then undo the doctors pants to then place his hands to the sides to then start to lower, the doctor then went to his ear.
"You really don't need to do this."
Mr. Tamura tilted his head back to coo a bit.
"It's a..... Act of..... Niceness from me given what you did earlier..... Still can...mm.... Have another go."
The doctor moved his head back to look over the nurse.
"Why is that? I've had a few human lovers, none of them could go like this."
Mr. Tamura shrugged.
"I honestly don't know, also I'm a boy. Let's stop talking now before I change my mind."
Mr. Tamura moved his head up to place his tongue in his mouth to bring down the doctor a bit to get lost in this act.