abnormal

Breathing and hard, Mr. Tamura had his hand to the doctors head to grip his hair and hard, to then turn his head to eye his streached arm to have his other hand to the bed to grip at it to go up and down with the friction.
The doctor moved his mouth off of the humans neck to then hover his head over his to dart his eyes over him to start to thrust slow rather then his fast pace.
Mr. Tamura squeezed his eyes tight to then lift his head back.
"Aaah fuck!"
Mr. Vanuro raised an eye brow, to then have a idea run across, he then moved his groin back to then take out his very stiff cock to place the tip to mr. Tamuras outter to hesitate.
Mr. Tamura furrowed his brow to then slowly open his eyes to then peer them down, he then took his one hand from the doctors head to lay it limply to his side.
"What are you......aaaaah God!"
With that hand, Mr. Tamura gripped at the bedding to buck his body to lift his head back has Mr. Vanuro thrusted his whole length deeply inside to then freeze.
Mr. Tamura bent his legs to either side to plant them to take in deep breathes.
"What the hell was......mmmm!"
The doctor then took his length out to probe his hole.
"Enjoying that?"
Mr. Tamura whimpered a bit to then move his head to eye down.
"Asshole!"
The doctor tilted his head to the side.
"Do you not enjoy this?"
Mr. Tamura peered his eyes up to dart them over the doctor.
"Prick!"
Mr. Tamura then wrapped his arms about to pull the doctor down to place his mouth to his, for him to continue to do the same action, he then kept his length in to then swirl his groin about.
Mr. Tamuras whole body then quivered in pleasure.
He then took his mouth away to look over the doctor again.
"There is no way I'm the first guy you've...."
Mr. Vanuro rolled his eyes, he then moved back a bit to gather the nurses hands to then pin them to either side of his head, to then slowly thrust his way in.
"That you are..... Type......"
Types lips parted has his first name was being called, to then make a face, he peered his eyes down has he felt the doctors body rubbing itself on his erection for type to then buck to cum.
The doctor quickly went to his neck to consume.
Types whole body shuttered in the extreme amount of pleasure to then cum again.
Filling type a bit later, the doctor was to his side, to have his hand to his head, to have his free hand with two fingers extended to move them up and down his body to eye over.
Type took in a very deep breathe to then slowly open his eyes to then turn his head to look over the doctor.
"Mm... What are you doing?"
"Your...... Not a normal human male."
Type rolled his head to then turn his head back to then close his eyes to smack his lips.
"Why you.... Say that?"
The doctor slowly looked up.
"I made you cum 4 different times, we had sex for 5 hours, took a lot of your blood and your still conscious. Also your body type, for you, it's not...."
Type signed to then bring up his hand to smack it away to then turn to his side to place his hands under his head.
"I'm a guy."
Mr. Vanuro narrowed his eyes.
"I do not at all believe that is it."
Type slowly opened his eyes to look to the doctor tiredly.
"You said you never had sex with a guy before right?"
The doctor nodded.
"Only with women?"
"Yes."
"Then how do you know what is to be normal or not?"
"You are a human who...."
"I'm a human who doesn't really excerise and didn't get laid this much before, I'm also young."
"I still believe there is something more."
Type shrugged to then close his eyes.
"Believe what you want, I can't stop that. But I'm nothing more then human."
"Are you sure of that? Who were you parents and..."
Type Furrowed his brow a bit in anger.
"We're becoming a bit to familiar with the other. Think I've been kind enough towards you. Get out."
Type then slowly shuffled to his other side to place his back to the doctor.
The doctor then moved up to eye over the nurse.
"Why will you not have a conversation about them?"
"Because it is not your business. We're just in this arrangement for me to pay you back then...."
The doctor raised an eye brow..
"Then?"
Type took in a very deep breathe to let it out a bit noisly.
"I'm kicked out right? Fulfilled my purpose."
The doctor titled his head to the side to notice the nurse had a tone.
The doctor flexed his jaw to then peer his eyes to the nurses waist that was shown a bit has he's shirt was up, to then take his hand to place it upon.
Type slowly opened his eyes to dart to then peer them down to look at the doctor's long white fingers.
"Why do you think that?"
Type parted his lips to then turn a bit to the side to look to the doctor.
"I... Will... Pay you off so....."
The doctor then peered his eyes to him.
"That does not mean you will go anywhere, you are also on my lease..... Type...."
Types heart started to pound in his chest, to then move about to push down the vampire to then get on top, to sign.
"What the hell am I thinking!"
Type then placed his hands to the bottom of his shirt to then lift it over his head to then hunch himself over to place his hand to the doctors face to then manuver himself over his cock to slowly go down.
The doctor looked over the human to place his hands to his waist to grip to help him go up and down.
See human...... This is not normal but......
The doctor then closed his eyes has the human placed his mouth to his for them to then lick there tongues about the other and hard to then both of them to get caught up in this act.