long night

With his head lifted back, type had his bottom lip curled to be biting into it, has he was too his knees, arms behind him to be wrapped about the doctors neck, to have tharn behind him to his knees, to be thrusting in and out hard, to have his mouth to his neck to be leaving kisses.
Type then started to moan louder.
"Aaaaah fuck! I'm going to......"
Tharn went to his ear, to then grip his neck a bit tighter, to do the same action to types cock has the had his hand wrapped about it, has he stroked.
"Cum for me again. Nn.... Cum hard."
Type moved his ass to the thrusts to then cum all over the bed.
Tharn then laid to his back, to have his hands to types waist to eye his ass to then smack at his cheeks .
"You've stopped, you has told you to do this?"
Type had his head hung to be taking deep breaths, to have his hands to the middle of tharns slightly opened legs to then turn his head a bit to eye the glow in the dark clock to see it was 3 in the morning.
"This is.......too much......"
Tharns eyes narrowed to then smack types ass a bit harder, type jumped a bit.
"I said all night, didn't I human, now move."
Type signed a bit to then start to move on tharns cock, to then eye his own erection that was still very much hard.
Damnit! Why won't you go down! We've been at this for hours..
Tharn Moaned to then move his hands up, to move slightly up to then place his hands to types chest to then extend his fingers to then play with his nipples.
"Good boy."
Type rolled his eyes at that remark to then fall forward a bit, his upper was to the bed, his lower remained on tharns cock, tharn then got up on his elbows to look into the nurse.
"What are you...."
"You...... May not be taking my blood but God....... I'm exhausted....... Lost count to..... How many times I've....."
"Mm, almost 9."
Types eyes widened to then close, he was so very tired.
"Don't think...... That much.....a human being isn't capable...."
Type tensed has was moved to his back and quick to have his hands over his head, to be looking up at tharn.
"I know of that, yet you have done the impossible. Let me research into....."
Type turned his head.
"I said no!"
Tharn rolled his eyes, he then placed his hands to types legs to pull him down a bit to bend to either side to then ram himself in, type squeezed his eyes tightly shut, to moan.
"Dammit!"
Tharn then moved back a bit, to place his arms behind to really pound types hole to eye over him.
"You want this night to be done, then let me research."
Type lifted his head back.
"Fuck.....no!"
"Mm, have it your way then type."
"Aaaaah! Go to hell tharn!"
Tharn rolled his eyes to keep pounding away at types hole and deep.
To his side, type kept nodding off, he was so very tired.
Tharn was to his side, to be licking at his neck, to be slowly thrusting from behind, to have his hand to types still very hardened length.
"Tharn....... You need to stop......."
Tharn then went to his ear .
"We are not to be finished had of yet."
Type whimpered a bit..
"Your..... Going to..... Kill me....."
"Don't believe I shall."
Tharn then took his tongue out to trace types ear lobe, types whole body tensed to then cum.
Feeling that, tharn then came and hard into types body filling him, to then go to his back, to take type upon him, to wrap his arms about to be thrusting up.
Type lolled his head to the side to take in deep breathes.
"God...... I've become a blood whore......" Type mumbled with a sullen tone.
Tharn opened his eyes to then stop thrusting to then move type to his back to then look over him.
"Why do you call yourself that? I haven't even taken any blood."
Type slowly moved his head to the side to look over tharn.
"We keep...... It's just like the...... couples.... Things I saw at one of those clubs...... It's the same thing! You've turned me into......."
Types eyes then rolled into the back of his head, tharn with to his neck to take a bit of his blood for type to surrender to sleep.
Tharn then took his canines out to then look over type, he then made a face to shake his head.
Type was reminding him of his previous relationship before odot and bad.
Tharn then got up to go about to get dressed, to go to type to hook him up to saline solution drip, to then clean him up, to get him under the blankets to eye over him has he slept.
Tharn then couldn't help to ball his hands into fists to either side of his body. Types statement of Ive become a blood whore was sweeping itself through his mind.
Shaking his head, tharn then turned to leave, he stood before the doors to eye over them to flex his jaw. A memory from his past was coming about.
A few years before odot
Tharn was thrusting softly into his human, to be Hovering over her to eye to then go to get neck has she climaxed, drinking her sweet blood, tharn took his canines out to start again. He didn't quite care for sex with human women however what they're blood tasted like has they came, that is what he wanted.
She signed to then look to tharn.
"Tharn....I just....."
"Mm, and we are again."
She rolled her eyes to then turn her head to look to the side .
"I'm nothing but a blood whore to you."
Tharn stopped thrusting to eye over her to then take himself out, she moved up to eye.
"Tharn?"
"I have never ever treated you in such a way. For you to say that..... You are being very de meaning. And for you to compare me to those.......fiends at those clubs that...... No matter, our relationship has run its course."
Her lips parted to look at tharns back in anger has he left.
"You bastard!"
Coming about, tharn was sitting to the couch to shake his head.
I am not one of those.....
He then moved his head back to look over the ceiling to be confused why he was feeling and why he seemed to care, this was not like him at all. He then turned his head to look at those closed doors.
What is this human male nurse doing to me?