CH 4

Y'all arrived at the house. The others were there. They rushed to you worried.

JK : *worried* Baby are you okay??
Are you hurt??

Yoongi : Who was the one who abducted you??

Y/n : How do you know I was abducted?? And didn't you come and save me??

Stella : One of the guards saw getting to a car.

Lisa : We were trying to track you down but we couldn't locate you.

Karina : But how did you escape??

Y/n : Someone came to my rescue. Come in!!

Taehyung came inside and they were all shocked to see him.

Yoongi : *happy* Taehyung you are back??!!

Tae : Hey guys yes I have come back.

JK : How did you know Y/n was in danger??

Tae : I have eyes everywhere and I'm very disappointed in you. You promised me that you will take care of Y/n but look how weak you both have become.

JK : You don't understand because you were not here.

Tae : Well now I'm here... Anyways I see we have a new nemesis.

Yoongi : Have you met him already??

Tae : Yep he is an interesting guy.

Irene : It's getting late we should all get some rest.

Tae : My room is still available right??

Y/n : Yes I kept it clean I knew you would come back one day.

JK : *upset* I'm heading to bed good night.

Y/n : Good night guys!

You went to your room so did the others. You came to your room and went to the bathroom. You did your night routine and wore your nightgown. You came back to your room and saw JK lying down already.

Y/n : Hey we need to talk.

JK : *gets up* Did something happen??

Y/n : I have been doing some thinking and I think we should take break from each other.

JK : W-what are you saying?? Why??

Y/n : The others were right. We have become weak. I don't like seeing you weak.

JK : I'm not weak, I'm just trying to protect you. I know how much pain you have endured from losing your father and our son.

Y/n : My dad will be very disappointed in us from what we have become. We raised us to bear pain and turn into our strength.

JK : We can do this together-

Y/n : No JK it can't happen like that.
We need to find ourselves individually. My love for you will not change.

JK : If this what you want, I'm fine with it.

Y/n : Thank you for understanding. Can we just cuddle??

JK : Sure!

Y'all cuddled and fell asleep. In the middle of the night, you were having a nightmare about what Jimin said about making your life a living hell. You saw your loved ones burning in flames. You woke up sweating and panting. You saw the jar of water was empty. You silently got off the bed without waking JK up.

You came to the kitchen. You got the water bottle from the fridge and drank the water. You calmed yourself down. You closed the door fridge and turned and saw Tae.