CH 20

Tae : What the heck are you doing here?

Jimin : *scoffs* Do you expect me to miss the day my beautiful princess was born?

Yoongi : *agitated* You better leave before I kill you right here.

Jimin : *smiles* There's no need for that. We'll be family soon. I did the DNA test and I got the results on my hands.

Y/n : *annoyed* I don't trust those results. You could have manipulated them.

JK : *annoyed* She's right.

Jimin : *smiles* Okay!

He teared the results of. You widen your eyes in shock.

Jimin : *shrugs* I don't mind doing them again.

The doctor entered the room.

Tae : Doc, we would like to get the DNA test done. We need the results as soon as possible.

Doc : Okay, follow me!

Tae, JK and Jimin followed the doctor. You were really worried about the results. Jin placed his hand on your shoulder and assured you, everything will be fine. You smiled and nodded.

* * * * * * *

After hours of waiting. The doctor came back with the results. You were very nervous and Tae held your hand and assured you, nothing will change between y'all.

Doc : I'm back with the results, shall I reveal them?

Yoongi : *firm* Yes Doc!

He opened the results and read them.

Doc : The results state that the father of Raya is... Mr Park Jimin.

Y/n : *shocked* W-WHAT?!!

Yoongi snatched the results and read them himself. He was very shocked when he found out it's true.

Yoongi : *shocked* H-How can this be possible?

Jimin : *smiles* I told you that she is my little princess and you refused to believe me. Now can I see my daughter?

Tae : *clench his jaw* DON'T YOU LAY YOUR HANDS ON HER!

Jimin : *scoffs* You can't stop me from seeing my daughter.

Y/n : *annoyed* Tae let him through.

JK : *annoyed* But Y/n...

Y/n : It is his right as her father.

JK and Tae hesitantly moved away. Jimin past through and you hesitantly hand him the baby. He took the baby in his arms and the baby smiled at him widely.

Jimin : Y/n can we speak in private?

JK : I don't thin-

Y/n : It's okay, you guys can leave.

Stella : Y/n but Jimin...

Y/n : Please just leave us alone for a moment.

Jin : Okay we'll leave, let go guys.

They left the room. Jimin hand you little Raya and you took her into your arms.  He sat next to you on the bed, facing you.

Jimin : Now that we have a beautiful daughter together, we should put an end to this feud. It will not do good to our daughter.

Y/n : Are you saying we should have a truce?

Jimin : Yes but I have a condition.

Y/n : Oh God! What is it?