FINALE

JK came running to the rooftop after hearing Tae screaming your name.

JK : *worried* Tae, where is Y/n?

Tae : *in shock* She...she...

JK rushed to the edge of the building and he looked. He saw Y/n dangling with her hands on the second floor window. She was holding on for her dear life. Jimin was lying on the ground unconscious.

JK : *screams* Y-Y/N!!! Hold on, I am coming.

Tae was surprised to hear that and ran to check on you. He was so happy to see that you were still alive. JK ran to the second floor and Tae followed him. Your arms were getting tired and your hands were getting slippery too. You tried to lift your body up but it was too heavy for you to pick your body up. Your hands were slowly slipping away. You lost hope of surviving and you slowly let go, but two hands appeared, held you before you fell off. You were pulled up and back inside the building. You caught your breath, and pulled Tae and JK into a tight but comforting hug.

Y/n : *emotional* Thank you...Thank you!

Tae : *teary* are you okay?

JK : *teary* are you hurt?

Y/n : No...No, I am fine. You saved me.

Tae : I thought I lost you...

Y/n : But I am here now, unharmed!

You slowly pulled away from their arms. You gently brushed their cheeks and wiped their tears. Their lips formed a relieved smile. You smiled back and made your way to the ground floor. They followed you behind. You came outside the building where Jimin landed. He was lying there unconscious, but unclear if he is dead or survived the fall. Your eyes landed on the tablet that had the hit on Rowan and Raya. You quickly picked it up and it needed Jimin's thumbprint. You lifted his hand and scanned the thumb. You pressed the button to cancel the hit and it was. Suddenly, you felt something grabbing your leg by your ankle. You looked down and it was Jimin's hand. He tried to get up by holding on to you, but someone blew up his brains before he could.

Irene : He was one annoying motherfucker .

You laughed at her words. The others came to join you.

Yoongi : Are you guys okay?

Jennie : Damn! Your really blew up his brains.

Tae : Well he had it coming.

Stella : I am tired, shall we go back home?

Karina : What about this mess?

Lisa : Why should we care about it?

Jin : Don't worry about it, they will be found... eventually.

Y'all decided to leave them like that and headed back home with your cars Y'all arrived at the Min Mansion. You rushed to the kids to check if they were fine and unharmed.

Y/n : Thank God, y'all are fine.

Rowan : Mama!

You hugged him gently and kissed him on the forehead. You hold Raya in your arms. She gave you a cutie smile and you kissed her tiny hand.

Yoongi : Y/n, Jin and Stella, I need to talk to y'all.

He went outside to the glasshouse. The others were confused.

Karina : Did something happen?

Tae : Why does he need to talk to them?

Jennie : Don't worry, it just nothing important.

Y'all went out and followed him to the glasshouse. Y'all came to the glass house and found him already settled.
The 3 of you sat on the long couch with Jin in the middle.