CH 6

☀️Morning☀️

Y'all were still cuddling and sleeping. Y'all were woke by the sound of bang on the door.

Yoongi : *at the door banging* YAH Y/n are you still asleep??

Y/n : *panicking * Fuck it's Yoongi!

Tae : Shit he is definitely going to kill us.

JK : Let jump off the balcony.

Tae : Are you fucking kidding me??

Yoongi : *at the door* Y/n open the door!!

Y/n : Go hide in the bathroom!

They went to the bathroom and Yoongi opened the door and saw you covering yourself with the bed sheets.

Yoongi : OMG I'm sorry I didn't know... I just came in I thought something happened to you since you were not answering.

Y/n : It's okay I was feeling hot last night so I decided to sleep naked.

Yoongi : Umm I'm looking for Tae and JK, I can't find them in the house.

Y/n : Maybe they went outside for a jog.

Yoongi : Okay come downstairs soon.

Y/n : Okay Brother!

He looked around and left the room.
Tae and JK came back to the room.

Tae : Okay that was close.

JK : Yeah I'm not ready to die yet.

Y/n : You guys should get going, he is looking for you.

Tae : Okay let's go!

They kissed on the cheeks and you widen your eyes. They sly smiled and left. You went to the bathroom door did your morning routine.

After some time you came downstairs.
You met the others.

Y/n : Good morning! Brother what is today's schedule??

Yoongi : You, Stella, JK and Tae go secure the merchandise from the Park's Distribution Center. The rest of us will go secure the goods from the bank.

Y/n : Great! Irene you will be able to hack to the bank's security system right??

Irene : Girl I'm the best Hacker in the country.

JK : Well the best mafia in the country is back.

Lisa : Let's go kick some ass!

Y'all took your weapons and left the house. Y'all went for your missions.

Y'all arrived at the Park's Distribution center. Y'all came out of the car.

Y/n : Stella and I will take the top and you guys the bottom.

Tae : Don't worry we'll cover you.

Stella : Don't die!

JK : Y'all too.

You and Stella went inside first and the boys followed. You signaled to Stella to move upstairs. She went upstairs and you followed her. Y'all came upstairs and spotted some men.
Y'all started to shoot them down.