CH 8

You were trying to find a way to break the handcuffs. You saw the keys on top of the cupboard.

Y/n : He left the keys on purpose because he knew I can't do anything. That jerk!

You heard the door open and then closed. You knew it was him so you decided to pretend to be asleep. He came and sat next to you. He touched your hair and brushed it.

Jimin : Princess I know you are not sleeping. Stop pretending!

You continued to pretend not knowing you were enraging him more than he was.

Jimin : Do you know what happens to bad girls right??

You heard him got off the bed and opened the drawer. You slowly opened your eyes. You saw him take out a whip.

Y/n : W-what do you think you are doing??

Jimin : You finally decided to open your eyes. I need to tame you a little bit. When I say you must obey me but you are so disobedient and arrogant..

Y/n : Okay I'm sorry please don't do it. I'll never disobey you again.

Jimin : Do you promise??

Y/n : Y-Yes...

Jimin : Prove it... by kissing me.

Y/n : K-kiss??

Jimin : Mmm show me you are a good girl.

He hovered on top of you and he kissed you. You slowly kissed back.
After some time he slowly pulled back.

Jimin : You taste good.

Y/n : But I'm tied up so I couldn't do better.

Jimin : Meaning??

Y/n : Don't you want to have the all of me??

Jimin : Hmmm...

He kissed you again and you kissed back. He reached his hands on the cupboard and took the keys. He uncuffed your hands. You bit his lip and kick him on his manhood.

Jimin : *screams in pain* FUCCCKKK!!!!

You untied your feet and ran out of the room. You came to the living room and they were guards blocking the path.

Man 1 : Boys get her!

You started to fight them and you were finishing them off until you were electrocuted with a taser. You dropped on the floor trying to resist the shock. You took off the wires. The guards picked you up.

Y/n : *kicking and screaming* NO PLEASE NOOOOO PLEASE LET ME GO!!! NOOOOO!!!!

They took you back to the room and they brought you to a red room where Jimin was waiting for you. They put you down and they left the room.

Y/n : *scared* J-Jimin please I'm sorry, I won't do it again....

Jimin : *shouts* SHUT UP!!!

You flinched and you were terrified.
But you realize that it's not the time to fall weak and you had to fight your way out. You saw the vase on the table when Jimin was not looking, you took the vase and you were about to hit him on the head but he held your hand and turned to look at you.

You saw his eyes were filled with a flame of rage which sent chills down your spine. He slowly took the vase off your hands. He pulled you closer by your waist. He smirked while putting your hair behind your ear.
You saw that flame in his eyes turn into dark lust filled with desire.

Jimin : Princess did I upset you??

Y/n : J-Jimin...

Jimin : Princess I have to teach you a  lesson because you really made me angry.