CH 11

Yoongi : Are you sure he's in New Zealand?? Are you sure it's him??

Jin : Yes I'm sure. I have sent Stella DNA to identify him with full proof.

Y/n : If DNA matches, we have to go get him.

Jin : That won't be easy.

Stella : Why??

Jin : That place is lowkey a child trafficking place. They sell or trade children to whoever they need them. It's ran by Mafias.

Yoongi : That won't be a problem, I have a friend in New Zealand and he can help us.

Y/n : Will he be able to save Rowan??

Yoongi : Yes he'll bring him safe and sound, and unharmed.

Y/n : Okay contact him!

Jin : I'm very exhausted and had a long journey.

Yoongi : Oh right sorry please come inside and get some rest.

Stella : He can sleep with me.

Yoongi : Nah nah nah over my dead body.

Stella : Ooo I can make that happen. Come on brother don't be so overdramatic. He's my boyfriend and I love him.

Y/n : You can take him to your room. Good night guys!

Y'all went inside the house and to your bedrooms.

In your bedroom

You came to your room. You undressed yourself and head to the bathroom. You came to the bathroom and didn't lock the door.

You opened the shower tap and water poured all over your body. You rubbed your body with your hands and you brushed your hair with your hands too.

You felt a cold hand on your waist and you turned and saw Tae and JK kinda angry. They had a serious look all over their face.

Y/n : Yah what are you guys doing here??

JK : *angry tone* Now it's problem to walk in on you.

Y/n : I didn't mean like that...

Tae : *cold tone* Then what exactly did you mean then??

You sensed anger and coldness from their tone and words. You thought what have you done to anger them. Then you remembered how they frowned when Jin kissed your hand. You realize they were filled with jealous.

Y/n : Are you guys jealous about earlier?? Come on now he's Stella's boyfriend and he was just appreciating my beauty. It's nothing serious.

JK : You know we don't like other people touching what is ours.

Y/n : So I am yours??

Tae : Yes but it's seems you have forgotten and we have to remind you.

Y/n : How exactly??

JK closed the tap and Tae picked you up. He carried you to the bedroom. They brought you to the bedroom and Tae sat you on the bed. JK opened the drawer and took out handcuffs, blindfold and a vibrator. You widen your eyes.

Y/n : Uhh what are you thinking??

JK : You weren't thinking we'll go easy on you??

Tae : This will be fun.

Tae kissed you, parting your lips with his tongue, pushing  forth and claiming your mouth with unrestrained desire and he pulls back and smirked.

Y/n : Why did you stop??

Tae : Because I felt like it. JK let get started.

JK handcuffed you on the bed while Tae blindfolded you. JK went in between your legs and pecked your lips and he smirked. He took the ice from the glass and put it in his mouth.
He used his mouth to rub the ice against your neck. You felt a cold sensation which caused you to arch your back.

Y/n : OMG is that ice??

Tae : Shhh you are not suppose to speak but feel.

JK went from your neck to your chest until he reached your belly. He left the ice on your belly. He kissed your inner and you felt adrenaline rush throughout your body. You wanted him inside you. The cold ice was sending cold sensations all over your body causing you arch your body and holding on the handcuffs.

JK took the vibrator and turned it on. You put it on your nipples which was sending vibration with adrenaline rush all over your body. He moved it to your inner thigh.

Y/n : JK don't be such a tease.

JK : I haven't even started babygirl.

He moved to around the area of your clit but he was clit.

Y/n : *moans* Fuck JK please...

He moved it closer to your clit. You were trying to break free from the cuffs.

Y/n : *moans* JK please make me cum.

He moved it to clit. You needed him more inside you.

Y/n : *moans* Fuck Faster!

He slowly increased the speed while kissing your inner thigh. Tae was enjoying the sight of you begging.
Your climax was building up.

Y/n : *moans* Yes don't stop!

You moaned while arching your body and trying to break through the handcuffs. You were reaching your climax but suddenly he stopped.

Y/n : *whines* Why did you stop??

JK : *kisses your inner thigh* I didn't tell you cum yet.

He kissed your inner thighs and then started to eat you out. Tae licked off the trail of water left by the ice and took off the ice using his mouth. He rubbed the tip of your clit while sucking your neck and nipples aggressively.

Y/n : *moans* Ahhh FUCK!!

Tae : Does it feels good??

Y/n : *moans* YES IT DOES!!

Tae : Will you be a good girl??

Y/n : *moans* NO... I WANT TO FUCK ME LIKE THIS.

Tae : You are such a slut.

Y/n : *moans* FOR YOU TWO YES-AHHHH!! FUCK JUNGKOOK!!

Tae increased his speed when he heard you moaning JK's name.

Y/n : AHHHHH- TAEHYUNG... FUCK I'M ALMOST THERE... DON'T STOP PLEASE...

They kept going and your climax was building up. You were arching your back more and move your arms aggressively. You were going to cum.

Y/n : FUCK I'M GOING TO CUM!!

They went more faster until you came. You breath heavily and JK licked you clean.

JK : You taste good.

Y/n : That was amazing.

They lied down beside you. Y'all looked at the ceiling.

Tae : Are you tired??

Y/n : Kinda!

JK : Umm Y/n are we going to be...

Y/n : Wait I know what you are going to ask. Let get rid of the Parks first then I'll give you the answer.

Tae : Let get some sleep I'm tired now.

Y'all cuddled up and fell asleep.

************************************
Hey guys make sure to baptize after this unholy scene. But knowing my unholy kids they were hooked. I purple you 💜💜