CH 14

Night🌙

You were done getting ready for bed. Tae and JK came inside your room.

Tae : Hey baby girl!

Y/n : Hey guys what are you doing here??

JK : We want to spend the night with you.

Y/n : We can't, not today.

Tae : We just want to cuddle with you.

Y/n : I know but we can't. I want to be alone tonight.

JK : Okay if you miss us, don't hesitate to call us.

Y/n : Sure!!

They left the bedroom. You got on to the bed and lied down on your right side. You took one of the pillows and hugged it tight.

Y/n : Should I push them away?? What if it's Jimin's baby, will they accept it??
I just don't know what to do. But I have to protect my baby no matter what.

Tears rolled down your cheeks and wiped them off.

Y/n : My life is just upside down. Dad is not even here. I have to strong for Rowan. My baby had to go through so much because I'm his mother. Wait will this baby go through the same thing?? Am I a danger to my kids??
I think it'll be better if this baby doesn't come to this world. I'm sorry my baby, I have no choice.

You look at the cupboard next to you and saw a knife. You tears rolled down your cheeks. Insanity took over you. You were lost in the dimension of guilt and sadness. You got up from the bed and picked up the knife. You lift the knife up high with your two hands. You started to cry nonstop.

Y/n : *crying* I'm sorry baby, I will not be able to protect you, I failed to protect your brother. I'm sorry I'm such a bad mother, I'm sorry.

You were stuck in the position. You couldn't do it. Someone entered the room and snatched the knife from you and you dropped on the floor.

Jin : Have you gone insane?? What are you doing with the knife??

Y/n : Jin I think it will be better if I don't keep this baby.

Jin : You are not in your right mind.

Y/n : *cries* I'm only a danger to my kids. I failed to protect to Rowan, and do you think I will not fail this baby??

Jin pulled into his arms and held you tight. You held him tight and cried hard.

Jin : Y/n you can not fall weak now. You have to be strong for Rowan and the baby. I know you have a lot going in your mind right now, but do not let it get to you. You are stronger than you know. Nothing will happen to this baby, it has all of us, we will protect this baby with our lives.

Y/n : But we failed Rowan.

Jin : But eventually found him. This will make you a stronger person. This situation will make you become a better mother and protector of your children.

You pulled away from the hug slowly. Jin helped you up and sat you on the bed. He poured water on the glass and gave it to you. You drank the water and calmed down.