CH 21

You came back to the waiting room. Everyone looked at you with pleading eyes that are telling you not to go, but you resist them as best as you can.
You took Rowan from Irene and took Jimin's hand.

Y/n : *smiles* Shall we go?

Jimin : *smiles* Sure!

JK and Tae were about to stop you, but Yoongi stopped them not to do it. You walked away with Jimin and the kids. Y'all left the hospital.

**************

Y'all arrived at Jimin's mansion. You got out of the car and saw Jihyo and already waiting outside.

Jihyo : *smiles* Hey Y/n, welcome to the Park Mansion.

Y/n : *fake smiles* Thanks!

Jihyo : Can I hold my niece?

Y/n : Sure!

You hand the baby to her and she took it carefully and gently. You carried Rowan inside the house and Jimin ordered his men to carry the luggage inside.

Jimin brought you to your room and his men brought your luggage. You took the baby from Jihyo gently.

Jimin : This will be your room, I hope it succeeded your expectations.

You slightly nodded with a fake smile.
They left the room and you sit on the bed with the baby and Rowan held your hand with his tiny hands.

Rowan : *confused* Dada?

Y/n : *smiles* For now it will be me, you and your little sister. I had no choice, it's the only way I can protect you and end this once in for all.

Jimin came to his room and Jihyo entered and sat on his bed excitedly.
He loosens his tie and took it off.

Jihyo : *excited* So when do we start?

Jimin : *annoyed* She needs some rest, she just gave birth.

Jihyo : *rolls her eyes* Just make up your mind if you care about her or me.

She storms out of the room, slamming the door. Jimin sighed and he looked at himself in the mirror and talked to himself

"𝐽𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑜𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑, 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑚𝑜𝑣𝑒?"

He went to the bathroom to freshen up.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Tae and JK locked themselves in their room. The others were worried about them. Yoongi and Jin were disappointed in themselves because they let you go.

Karina : They will come back right?

Irene : We'll have to bring them back.

Lisa : JK and Tae hadn't eaten or said anything ever since she left. I wonder how they are holding up.

Stella : Maybe Jimin threatened her and she thought it was the only way to protect everyone.

Jennie : Hey guys it is getting late, we should get some rest and we will figure out something.

Irene : Yeah she is right. Good Night everyone!

They went to bed except for Jin and Jennie. Jennie raised her brow at him. Jin scoffed and went outside. Jennie followed him outside.

She found him sitting in the glasshouse and joined him. She took his hand in hers and gave him a wide smile to cheer him up, but it was in vain.

Jin : She forgot about me.