Chapter 12: Parallel Japanese in Washington DC

=========

Location: Falmart, Damuis hill, America occupied base

3rd person pov

After Annexed half of Falmart, Y/B Washington was hacking the phone that the Parallel Japanese civilians give him. When he found something, He was shock and disbelief that they were not in their world. But, An alternate parallel earth that exist in theirs, He sends the message to Y/N to know about this.

=================

Location: Earth, USCA, Washington DC.

Y/N got the message from Y/B, He was a little shock that they were Japanese civilians who were capture by imperial soldiers. But thanks to jack's units they were rescued and taken to their base. He ask his brother to bring them here in Washington DC.

Back with Parallel Japanese in Falmart.

In the convoy, The Parallel Japanese were taken by USC in the bus. They were told that they are going to the White house to meet the President. This shock the Parallel Japanese that they were meet the President of United States.

Timeskip:

When they arrived in their world, They were shock and awe to see Washington DC....

Japanese civilian 1: Wow! This is Washington DC!!??

Japanese civilian 2: I never see this country been more advanced!

Japanese civilian 3: I want the meet this person incharged here.

Noriko was silent, Even she was shock.

Timeskip:

They're arrived at the white house, They were amazed to see the white house has advanced. They went inside  follow by the secret service agents to the meeting, Once they're inside. Agent told them to seat down on their chairs has to wait for the President. The Parallel Japanese were confused and nervous that they were meeting the President. Until the door open revealing to be a small boy, (H/C), (E/C), Fox ears and tails appear.

 Until the door open revealing to be a small boy, (H/C), (E/C), Fox ears and tails appear

The Parallel Japanese had their eyes wide, They're staring at the 7 or 8 year old child. But even shocking that his fox ears and tails were real. The Parallel Japanese Female blush red seeing how cute small he is.

(A/N: Most of them females were shotacon)

The young one stay silent, He doesn't say anything and seats down. An awkward silence fill the room as nobody talks or speaks. Therefore one of the them decided to break the silences.

Japanese civilian: Aaahhh, So...... this is awkward😐

Japanese civilian 2: Why are we here? Next thing we know that this kid show up and didn't speak.

Japanese civilian 3: He looks cute at his size! Can I ask him!

Japanese civilian is about to ask him. Until the door open, Revealing to be Y/B Washington.

Y/B: I-I'm here!

Y/B catch his breath has if he was running late.

Y/B: Sorry everyone! Traffic..... Am I right? :)

Parallel Japanese see Y/B Washington has he was catching his breath.

Y/B: Y/N....... Next time!..... ask if you need help!

Noriko: Wait, Are You Y/N?

Y/N couldn't say and nodded.

Y/B: *Scratching his back* Sorry, My brother Y/N couldn't say anything. He's never speak to other adults since hundreds of years.

Parallel Japanese look at Y/B in the confused faces.

Noriko: W-Wait, Hundreds? How old are you?

Y/B: Well, I'm 305 years old and my brother is 305 years old as same has me.

This first, Shock the Parallel Japanese civilians has both of haven't age for hundreds years.

Y/B: Ok, I know everyone wants question about..... this.

Noriko: Can you two explain was going on?

Y/B smile.

Y/B: We are going to tell you all the history of United State Continent of America.

To be continue

=======

What is your favorite characters in the story.

A. Y/N Washington

B. Y/B Washington

C. Àsoha Washington

D. Sõrha Washington

E. Jack Washington

I will add more characters in the story.