Chapter 18: Attack by the flame dragon

.....

Location: Falmart, Special Region.

3rd person pov

We're see 3rd recon teams, USC vehicles, refugees and Jack's mech with Rory inside. (A/N: Because he sitting on her lap, I guess)

Rory: This metal walker, What is it like.

Jack: Don't know? It's strong, faster and dangerous.

Rory: I see, ever demi-humans were more like you. But I felt you're immortal.

Jack: Hundred years, You sense my aura. And I sense you.

Rory: *Giggle and pat Jack's fox ears* What's will done. Can I touch your tail.

Jack: W-W-What? I-I-

BT: Jack Washington, I detected a large energy coming this way.

Jack: Wait? What large- *realised* Shit.

Outside of BT.

We see itami still looking at Jack's mech.

Kurata: They're equipment look advanced, I never knew they're made this.

Itami: Yeah, Still I can't believe I'm been slap in the face by the kid.

Kurata: He looks..... small. I got to say he has fox ears and tail by the way. They're look cute.

Itami: Yeah, But-

Suddenly, He gets a radio call from jack.

Jack: [Radio] Lt. Itami, We made have a problem.

Itami: *Confused* Umm what did-

Before itami ask jack, Something flow up in the sky, Then it lands on the ground creating a wave of wind. It is reveal to be a flame dragon.

Itami: Oh shit, Get the refugees out of here!

The giant creature to pure fire on the refugees, The USC soldiers fired their weapons on the dragon has it done small damage.

Inside BT.

Jack: That son of the- Rory, hold on!

Rory: Hm?

BT rans fast as the normal mechs do, Jack's mech fires the chain gun towards the dragon making it in pain.

Jack: Everyone who has a gun! FIRE THAT BIRD!!!!

Jack's radio called out everyone in the process. They're listen to him and fire at the flame dragon.

......

Location: Falmart, In the sky.

3rd person pov

We see A-30 thunderbolt warthog flying around the sky. Until the radio pick up by-

Jack: [Radio] This is called to all units! We need air support for killing that damn dragon!

USC Pilot: Roger that! We been their!

They're flew to direction.

Back with the ground

Jack's mech keeps firing at the dragon. The flame dragon felt pain, it looks at BT.

BT: This is not going well.

The flame dragon breath fire to try to kill it. Only to be BT dodged quickly fast as it keeps shooting at it. The JSDF were surprised that this mech can fight in action.

Shion: Never in my life see this kid play with the most dangerous things in real life. *Though* Maybe I can call child service.

Tomito: *See something in the sky* What the...... is that..... jets?

The 3rd recon team look up and saw jets flying past them....

Kurata: No fucking way!? ARE THOSE SCI-FI JETS!!!

They're were amazed to see advance jets in real life. The A-30 thunderbolts fires missiles and hits it. It creates a highly explosions hitting the leg. The dragon scream in pain. The creature retreats as it fly away.

Inside BT.

Jack: *Sigh* It's over, I need to check my men and the refugees if they're ok.

Rory: I see you're metal titan save everyone.

Jack: It's the best I could do. C'mom, Let's help the others.

To be continue

......

Meme: