Chapter 34: Back to the falmart and the Nazi female sus.

221September and Readers summon a beast

........

Location: Falmart

Several Months Laters.

It's been months since arrival of another gate factions. After the Taliban and ISIS attack the group, Well they're have to watch out for them. Japanese who are captured by the Empire were released and send them to their world. Which Japanese government thank them. Saderan Empire ain't looking to good, The imperial army began losing territories around Falmart. Kingdoms from Saderan vessels states gain independent from tyranny imperialism. Slavers lost some much wealth since zorzal hasn't profiled them. After months as pass, USC give some history to the counterpart, While they're give them theirs, Y/N, Jack and USC Government officials......

Well, Let's just say. They're were very disappointing. The stupid war in the middle east and some of the democrats partys doing to the US, Racial Extremists group like KKK, Neo-Nazi and White Supremacist believe in hitler ideology since WW2. Which is why they are hostile. Corrupt political and businesses all around the country.

Pina who was princess of the Saderan Empire was worried about her brother, Well, Jack did told her where's her brother is.

Flashback.

We see Pina following the USC Soldier, He stop and give her a look.

USC Soldier: He's in there princess.

Pina: Thank you.

Pina knock Jack's door.

Jack: *Inside* You can come in.

Pina opens the door see him doing some (Adult Thing~) papers.

Jack: Pina, What are you doing here?

Pina: Well, I'll looking forward of releasing my brother.

Jack give her a glaring looks.

Jack: Why is that?

Pina: It's just my father was very worried and haven't seen him for a past year.