The fates

Since every episode is like an hour long, I'll probably spilt them in 2-3 chapters

Thanks for reading! And please comment I love reading them!

———————————————————-

"Loosh!" I called to my friend, Dream and I walked hand in hand down the docks. "My lady and lord, I'm guessing you were successful in your endeavor?", I gave a mournful nodded and stood aside as Dream looked out into the open water. "Are you sure this is a good idea, it has been sometime since you've navigated these waters", he turned to look at me "Do you think I have forgotten how".

knelt down. "Be careful, these waters are not as your remember, they are far more dangerous", he stared at the seemly black water. (Insert actual lines)

The reflection stared at him with glowing blue eyes, Dream reached out his hand. The reflection copied, right before they were about to touch the copy grabbed Dreams arm and yanked him into the water. "Morpheus!" I screamed, I went to jump in but Lucienne held me back. "He'll be alright my lady, trust him", I sighed and stared at the water "I just don't want to loose him again".

We waited only a few seconds but it felt like another hundred years. "My lady, if I may ask, are you ever going to tell him what happened with..you and desire", I shook my head "I don't want to worry him, once he finds his tools then I'll tell him and we'll..find a way to fix it". The last time Desire visited was to tell me Dream was dead, when I rejected them they told me I'd pay. What I didn't know was they..they cursed me, I don't know what it does, when it starts or even how to stop it. What I do know is that Dream doesn't need another problem on his mind, I'll be fine..after all I'm immortal.

*spash!* his hand reached to us as he gasped for breath, "Did you get the things?" I tugged him out of the water easily. You'd be surprised on how light he is, he was dripping wet and slightly shivering. "Here" I summoned some of his clothes and a towel in my hands, "Thank you" he mumbled while grabbing them. I spread my wings like a curtain and faced away. It's not like I haven't seen everything before but he still gets a little shy.

He tapped my back knee he was finished, his hat was still a little flat so I ruffled it to give it that odd but cute wild style. "Thank you", I smiled. He reached into his coat and pulled out a large and familiar egg. "Can you deliver this to Abel and Cain, my love", I cradled the egg close to me "Of course, it would be my honor". I hurried down the docks and got a running start before taking off. I held that egg tight but not enough to crack it.

As I landed I saw the gravestone up which meant Abel was temporarily dead. "Oh Abel, how I mourn for your one sided love to your brother" I bent down to carefully place the egg onto the soft dirt and lay a flower on the grave. I know Cain can't help it but I still wish he'd try to fight the urge to give in to his murderous nature.

Before I even stood up the dirt started to move, a hand shot out and started to claw at the ground. Abel finally popped up gasping for fresh air, I grabbed his hand and pulled him out like I did dream. "Oh thank you your majesty" he bowed, "It's no problem Abel, here a present and consolation from us" I handed him the egg.

He gasped and giggled as he realized what it was. "Oh thank your your majesty, you are truly the kindest!I will never forget this!", I chuckled "Nor will I, have a nice day Abel".

~Slight time skip~

"So?Did they tell you where everything was?" I asked my husband currently brooding on his throne, "Vaguely yes, my sand and ring is with Johanna Constantine , My helm traded with a demon, and my ruby was stolen from a thief" he pinched the bridge of his nose. I held up my dress while walking up the stairs before plopping down on his lap.