Playing house PT2

Sorry this took so long, have a lot of work to do 😅

Be warned it's gonna get tense😬

Anywho here ya go thanks for reading!

—————————-——————————

3rd POV

Dream and Amaris searched the library to try and find out more about the Walker's. We could barely find anything!, "Your Majesties, may I help?" Lucienne walked up to them. "Is this everything we have on Rose Walker?" Dream asked looking up from the stack we gathered, "And Jed Walker, But I shouldn't think there's anything in those you don't already know. Except perhaps..".

"Except perhaps why she was able to wander into my throne room" Dream finished, "What do you think?, My queen?" He turned his head towards Amaris who currently seemed zoned out.

"Why did Gault target her brother and not her?" I thought aloud, "Did you two read about Unity Kincaid?The day you are imprisoned, there were people all over the world who fell asleep and couldn't wake up." Loosh walked over to a book that's as on display "Unity Kincaid is the sole survivor of what they called the Sleepy sickness".

She picked up the book, "The day you returned, she woke up. Rose Walker is her great-granddaughter" she showed Dream. "Which would seem to suggest that my absence caused the birth of a vortex" Dream couldn't believe what he was hearing, neither could Amaris.

'Did this mean she was Dreams daughter?' Amaris wondered, "Vortex's are naturally occurring phenomena. No one knows why they began, not even we know" Dream explained. "But I do know they are not caused or created..they just happen", Amaris could tell her husband was getting frustrated so she put her hand on his arm.

Loosh raised her eyebrow in a questioning way, "Then this is all a big coincidence?And not an imminent threat?", Dream sighed holding his wife's hand, "My instincts says no, but tonight when Rose Walker sleeps, I shall see it more clearly. Come along my queen, may I?" He rhetorically asked before taking the book and his wife and leaving.

Dream spent the day on his throne searching through the books his consort would bring him, "Here, my king, Rose should be asleep soon and you need the energy. Plus you look paler than usual" she handed him a cup of tea. He smirked and took the drink. "Thank you my love, you are correct I sense she is already here" he stood placing the book on his throne, "shall we?" He held out his arm.

Amaris smiled and hugged it while they walked out of the room. Dream used his senses to find the girl who was making her way through her friends dreams. They walked into a very prestigious looking room where a gothic woman was addressing a group of people on some book. "There she is" Dream whispered, Amaris looked over and saw Rose who stared back.

They left so that Rose would be prompted to follow, and waited outside a street in front of a car. After seeing a very naked man beg his wife to let him in, Dream nudged her "How could a wife ever do that to her husband?". Amaris looked over at the terrible couple and scoffed "He cheated on her on many occasions, if a lover is unfaithful you have the right to be cruel".

Dream's lips formed an awkward line as he muttered "I agree", they stood there until Rose finally came out. She spotted them and felt a wave of relief to see people who weren't apart of the dreams. "Why is this happening?I thought we were looking for Jed." The girl asked the two entities, "We are." Amaris confirmed.

"Then why am I in my friends' dreams?", "Because you are drawing the dreams of others to you" Dream smiled. Amaris put a hand on Roses shoulder and leaned down a bit. "Just be careful not to lose yourself in them. Take a moment. Find your own path", Rose sighed but understood.