Bonus chapter!

Just a fun little chapter, I will be making a few more chapters of little adventures

S2 is being made!, so of course the story will continue

Thanks again for reading and I will be taking requests for this so if you want to see any more of this crazy family please ask

———————————————————
                  Family Dinner

3rd POV

Amaris walked hurriedly into the throne room, Dream sat on his throne discussing new developments in the kingdom. His eyes lit up once he she walked in, Loosh understood that his attention was elsewhere so she left the room smiling. "Ready, my king?" She asked skipping steps and jumping onto his lap.

He ran his fingers through her hair, "Just about, does Rose know we're coming?". Amaris whistled and waited until a pure white dove flew in. "You called My Queen?" She landed on the ground below them, "Please let Rose know we're coming to get her and the baby". The dove spread her wings while she lowered her head in attempt to bow. "Of course my queen", she flew out of the room leaving the two rulers alone again.

"Do you think they're ready to meet Rose and Eress(Air-ess)?"Dream asked putting his forehead on his wife's cheek, "I do. We can't hide them from your family forever. Now come on, it's time to go" she hopped off his lap and pulled him up. "Are you going to change or you plan on appearing in something that covers so little" his eyes took their time trailing her body, "You're one to talk, you used to just wear an overcoat and no shirt".

She stood back and waved her hand over her body.

"Better?", he nodded "Beautiful, let's hurry before Destiny lectures us about time management"

"Better?", he nodded "Beautiful, let's hurry before Destiny lectures us about time management". He reached into his pouch and grabbed a handful of sand. After the whole sandstorm passed they appeared in Rose's apartment, Dream glanced around and hummed. "She really needs to tidy up,m", Amaris elbowed him "She's doing great, she's what humans consider an adult which means we can't be telling her what to do with her life..or home".

A small thud came from down the hall, "Rose?" Amaris called out but received no answer. "Do you think she's asleep?" she asked Dream while heading towards where the noise came from. She knocked twice in Rose's door "Rose love?, Are you ok?", there was silence until the door cracked slightly open. "Uh could you help me?" She asked shyly, "oh of course sweetie" the two began to walk in but Rose put her hand up stopping Dream. "Woah it's an outfit problem, no boys!", Dream rolled his eyes while stepping back into the hall.

"Fine, but for your information she is barely a woman herself" he leaned against the wall while crossing his arms, "Here" Rose handed his child bundled in a blanked asleep. "Try to hurry, the dinner will start soon" he cradled his creation, Rose went back in her room and shut the door. "So what's the problem?" Amaris asked while sitting on the edge of the bed, "My outfit, I feel it's not..ethereal enough?. I was just wondering if you could fix it" Rose stared down at her dress self consciously.