Chapter 1

"Eliana! We're going to be late!" Victoria called out for her best friend.

"I'm coming!" she responds.

Victoria & Eliana have been best friends since they were kids. They met in Victoria's homeland of New Zealand. Eliana happened to be on vacation, going to Victoria's local beach. They bonded over the fact that they both had the on same Little Mermaid bathing suit on. They've been inseparable ever since, even though up until a couple years ago, they had a long distance friendship, only seeing each other every couple years.

When Victoria was 23, now 25, she decided to move out to Los Angeles to further her acting career. She made quite a name for herself back home, starring in local TV shows & movies. She was ready to really make it big, and the only way to do that was to go to Hollywood.

Eliana was already living in Los Angeles, her home town. Coming from a rich family, her dad was a huge Major League Baseball player back in the 90s & early 2000s. As for her mom, she's been a very successful lawyer.

The girls decided they were going to officially break the distance between them and get their own place together.

With Victoria's success from her gigs at home & small parts she's gotten the past couple years in LA, along with Eliana's heritage money plus whatever she has made being a social star & modeling, they were able to get a really nice penthouse apartment.

Eliana ran down the stairs of said apartment, as they're running late for a red carpet event once again. It's one of the things that has always annoyed Victoria. They're constantly running late because Eliana gets too distracted & takes a million years to get ready.

"How do I look?" Eliana asks.

"Hot as always, now let's go! The car has been waiting like ten minutes already." Victoria says, rushing themselves out the door.

They both made it into their car & headed to The Chinese Theater for the premiere of the new movie 'Elvis'.

Once there, the girls stepped out onto the carpet posing together & separately.

An interviewer had stopped Victoria to ask her some questions.

"So, what are you most excited to see the movie for?" the interviewer asks.

"Well, I listened to Elvis back home growing up. My grandma absolutely adored him, so Im excited to hear all the songs from my childhood & to learn more about the man my grandma loved as a teen. I also am a bit excited to see Austin Butler on the big screen. I remember seeing him on Disney Channel growing up, so that's exciting to see a familiar face play such a big role."

Victoria answered another question.

"Any projects coming up from you?"

"You can catch me as a guest star on the iCarly reboot, which was super fun, getting to work with Miranda, Nathan, and Jerry. I loved the show as a kid, so it was a really cool experience. Other than that, I don't have anything at the moment. Hopefully soon though!"

After stopping at the couple more interviewers, Victoria & Eliana made their way inside the theater. As soon as they sat down the movie started. Just in time.

About 15 minutes into the movie, was the first full performance scene. As soon as Victoria saw Austin's face she was interested. His bright blue eyes, & his dark hair falling into face. She was definitely attracted.

The girls in this scene, screaming over Elvis's moves, getting all hot & bothered. Victoria quickly found herself relating to those girls, minus the screaming. Although if she could, she probably would be.