Chapter 8

"Hey! I really enjoyed those kisses earlier. Maybe we could do some more of that and go on a date?" Ashton texted Victoria.

Her heart pounded. Beating at what felt like a million beats per second. She truly wasn't expecting that from him.

Victoria texted him back, "Yeah, those were nice :) We can do definitely do more of that and go on a date. Just let me know when and where!"

He responded quite quickly, "Perfect! How does tomorrow sound? Maybe we can get some Italian?"

"That would be amazing :)"

"Great! I'll pick you up around 7."

"Sounds good. I'll see you then."

"What are you all smiley about?" Mila asks Victoria.

"I just got a date for tomorrow!"

"With Ashton?!"

"Yes!!"

"Oh my god. I can't wait to see the look on Eliana's face if you guys work out."

"Oh, I know. She'll be pissed, but whatever. She did me so dirty."

"She really did. I don't even follow her on socials, but she'll still pop up. All she's been posting is mushy gushy shit about Austin."

"Ew. I swear, she's probably already saying 'I love you' and it's been like a week."

"Well, she used hashtag 'love my bf' so, I can only assume."

"She's so dumb. They both are. I can't believe how she changed him so quickly. That date we had, he was so humble, kind, down to earth. He didn't strike me as the type of guy to fall for the slutty model type. Now he's letting her bitchyness rub off on him, making him a total asshole."

"Yeah, even in all his interviews for Elvis, he was so much different."

"It's like she's a siren or something and casted a spell on him."

"At this point, it wouldn't surprise me."

The next day

Victoria & Mila make their way to set in the morning for an 8am call time.

"Guys. Its 8 o'clock in the morning. Why must we be sucking face at craft service right now?" Vic asks Austin & Eliana who's making out, as Vic is only trying to get her coffee.

"You're just jealous that I stole your mans." Eliana says.

Victoria rolls her eyes. "I'm not, but whatever. Can y'all just get out of the way though and take this elsewhere? Thanks."

"Mm, no." Eliana responds.

"Cmon baby, let's take this to my trailer." Austin says.

"Okay!"

Austin & Eliana take off to his trailer.

"Ew. I can't believe them." Mila says.

"I know. And I have a kissing scene with him today."

"Double ew."

"For real. Wish me luck."

Victoria got her coffee and went off to her trailer to get changed before going on set.

"Where's Austin?? He was supposed to be on set ten minutes ago!" Anna our director says.

"He's still in his trailer getting ready." Sarah, a producer says.

Anna rolls her eyes, "We need to tell him Eliana isn't allowed on set anymore. She's too distracting."

"Thank God." Victoria thought to herself.