Chapter 4

"So, what happened with you & Austin last night?" Eliana says, pouring some cream into her coffee.

"Well, we had a couple drinks at the bar, and we just talked." Victoria responds.

"Talked about what?"

"Um, let's see. We talked about his filming process, where he's from, his childhood, our parents, where I'm from, my past work, etcetera."

"Did you tell him about your dad?"

"Yeah. We got really deep. He told me about his mom. Did you know he & Elvis both lost their moms at twenty three? It's crazy."

"Really? I didn't know that."

"Yeah, there's so many connections he has with Elvis. He was definitely born to play him."

"So what else happened? Anything?"

"We came back here, had a couple sips of wine, then he kissed me. I kissed back, then he got a little spicy & started rubbing on my panties, then fingered me for a second until I realized it was a bad idea."

"Bad idea?? You almost had sex with the hottest guy on the planet."

"I realized we should save all of this passion between us for the film. I don't want it to get waisted away. It's my first big role, it has to be perfect & I can't let anyone or anything screw this up."

"What'd he say?"

"He seemed kinda disappointed, but agreed."

"I get why you chose not too, but damn. If I were you, we would have gone all night long."

Does she not care about Ashton, like, at all?

Victoria thought to herself. Eliana sure wants to fuck Austin more than anything it seems.

Vic gets snapped out of her thoughts from a text.

"Hey! Last night was fun. Thanks for a great time. I'm having a little party in the VIP section of this club downtown with the cast of the movie & some friends this weekend. Thought it'd be fun to get to see everyone before filming starts next week. Id love to have you there, since you are my leading lady. Let me know what you think." Austin texts.

"Yeah, last night was great (: I would love to come! Can I bring a couple friends?"

"Of course! I'll text you the info."

"Are you & Ash free on Saturday?" Victoria asks.

"Um, I am. Ash has a gig. What's up?"

"You're not going to his gig?"

"No, I've been to so many this tour plus I'm going Friday."

"Oh, okay. Austin invited me to a cast party and said I could bring a couple friends, so I was going to invite you & Ashton, but I guess I'll just invite you. Wanna come?"

"Um, yeah! You know I love a good party. Where is it at?"

"It's at a club. He was able to get a VIP section."

"Yesss, I will definitely be there."

Days have passed and it's the day of the party.

Eliana is dressed up in a silky baby pink body con dress with silver rhinestone sandal heels.

Victoria is dressed in a champagne colored cowl neck mini dress with nude heels.

Of course, you take an Uber to the club, as you both know you'll be drinking.

As soon as Austin spots you, he greets you with open arms.

"Hey! I'm so glad you came!" he says.

"Thanks for inviting me!" Vic says.