Chapter 14

Two months later...

Victoria is now about 16 weeks pregnant, about equivalent 4 months.

Austin has gone with her to every checkup. Ashton goes when he can, which isn't often, as he's in crunch time for the new album with his band.

Vic & Austin have been getting along quite well for the baby's sake. Victoria gets urges to fight, or get snarky, but she holds back.

Austin on the other hand, hasn't been wanting to fight at all. In fact, he's been wanting to hold her hand, give her sweet kisses, and all of that mushy gushy stuff, but he knows it's not his place to do that.

They've agreed in a couple of months, Victoria will move in with Austin, making the final months of the pregnancy & the co-parenting easier on them.

Rumors have been speculating that they are a couple, as they're seen together quite often out & about. Thankfully, no one has seen them at the gynecologist office to speculate the pregnancy rumors.

The two don't know when they'll decide to tell the world on what's going on, but eventually they will have to, as Victoria can't hide behind baggy t-shirts & hoodies forever.

The dating rumors are a reason why they both got called into the production office today to speak with Sarah & Anna.

They all gathered in a conference room.

"So, a couple of reasons why we asked you both here today." Sarah speaks. "The film is currently in the first editing stages. There is an argument scene that had some missed marks and the lighting ended up being off a bit. So, we'll need to re-shoot that, and we'll schedule that here in a bit. Now, obviously, you guys have been seen quite a bit recently. Are you two friends now? Are you more than that? What's going on with you guys?"

Austin & Vic both look at each other, realizing that their producer and director are not in the loop of what's been happening since filming ended.

Victoria nervously laughs before speaking up, "Um, funny you should ask that. We um, we're having a baby."

Anna almost does a spit take. Both of them are in complete shock.

"You're what now?" Anna asks.

"Yep. I'm pregnant." Victoria rounds out her little belly over her baggy tee. "And, I decided to keep it as this could be my only chance to conceive with my reproductive issues."

"Now....how did this happen? Are you two?" Sarah asks, insinuating that they're dating.

"Oh! No, no. We're not dating." Austin says.

"We um, got into a heated argument near end of filming that lead to us, uh.."

"Hooking up." Austin cuts off Vic.

"Yeah. That." Vic says.

"Well...alright then. So, when are you guys planning to tell the media?" Anna asks.

Austin speaks up, "Um, were not totally sure.  My PR manager, Kate, she suggests we do it soon before Victoria isn't able to hide it anymore. Don't know exactly what we'll tell them as we're not together but..."

"Okay. Well, that's one thing we did want to get clarified from you guys, was the relationship status." Sarah speaks. "I'm sure you're well aware of the media thinking you two are an item."

"Yes, we're aware." Victoria answers. "We're also aware of the cheating rumors because people know from mine & Ashton's Instagrams that we're together, but then I'm seen out with Austin more than my own boyfriend."