Chapter 6

Today is the first day of production for "The Last Time", the movie Victoria and Austin will be starring in together.

As soon as she stepped into the building where some of the sets are, she spotted Austin & Eliana all over each other. Victoria rolled her eyes.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" she says quietly to Mila, who's at the craft service table.

"I know. I've only been here ten minutes and they can't keep their hands off each other." Mila responds. "I heard what happened at the party. I'm sorry. It's really shitty Eliana would do that to you."

"Thanks. I'm mad at him too, but I think her more so. Like, just the fact that she was actively going after him while having a boyfriend & knowing her best friend since elementary school was crushing hard on him, just makes so mad. She really just didn't seem to care about our friendship at all, coming to think of it."

"How so? If you don't mind me asking. Like there's more than just breaking the girl code?"

"Oh, yeah. The entire time I've known her, she's always put boyfriends first. All though most of our friendship was long distance, she'd constantly blow off our video chats to be with her boyfriend, she'd make her boyfriend tag along when we'd visit each other so I was always third wheel. I don't know how many times she forgot my birthday and I'd just shrug it off. Living together, she was always so inconsiderate. Having guys over super late, fucking til the sun came up, giving absolutely no care that her "best friend" is trying to sleep in the next room. She's just so selfish. And I really let myself put up with it. Also a huge spoiled brat. Gets everything she wants."

"Oh, shit. I'm so sorry. Do you still live with her?"

"Yeah, unfortunately. I've been staying at my friends house, who's actually her ex that she cheated on."

"Well, Im looking for a roommate if you want to live with me. I promise I won't be having sex at all hours of the night. If I ever do, I promise I'll keep it quiet."

Both girls giggled, "Honestly, that would be great. Anything to not live with Eliana & I'm sure Ashton wants his guest room back."

"Oh, of course! I need a roommate, you need a new place. It's perfect. We can go to work everyday together too."

"That is perfect."

Sarah, the producer that Victoria had met during her audition, comes in & gets everyone's attention.

"Welcome to the first day of production, everyone! Today we'll start getting everyone's measurements & fittings for your costumes & do a table read."

As Sarah goes on to talk about the process of the day, Eliana makes eye contact with Victoria, giving her a bitchy smirk, with the vibe of "Haha I'm dating Austin & you're not."

"And of course, congratulations to our stars, Austin Butler & newcomer, Victoria Williams!" Sarah says.

Hearing her name, Victoria broke eye contact with Eliana. She thanked everyone for clapping & cheering her on.

"With that, Victoria & Mila, you can head off to the costume department for your fittings. Everyone else can head to their trailers so we know where to find you when we're ready for you."

Vic & Mila start making their way to the costume department.

"Did you see that bitchy smirk Eliana gave me?" Victoria whispers into Mila's ear.

"Yeah. What the fuck was that?"

"To me it was a "Haha Im dating Austin & you're not" smirk."

"Ugh. Probably."