Chapter 3

"Hey it's Austin. It was super nice meeting you & I can't wait to start working with you! Also, you're a great kisser by the way ☺️" A message from Austin pings to Victoria's phone.

Reading the message makes Victoria smile all giddy.

"Um, earth to Vic?" Eliana says.

"Oh sorry. Austin texted me. I'll text him back later, but he said Im a good kisser." Vic blushes.

"Oh shit. Alright, I see you Austin. Starting the flirting."

"I can't believe this is my life now. I'm going to work with that tall, sexy, blonde haired, blue eyed man & now he's kinda starting to flirting with me?"

"You're winning."

"So true. Love that for me."

"Do you know who else is in the cast for the movie?"

"I think Molly Ringwald is going to be in it, which is super exciting, as you know I love the John Hughes movies."

"Right, right. Seems like a cool story line. Are you hoping to hang out with Austin before hand?"

"I'm hoping so. Id really like to get to know him before filming."

"Well, seems like it's a possibility."

"Yeah. I can't wait to text him back."

The girls finish up at dinner, then head back home. Victoria goes upstairs & changes into comfy clothes and heads back downstairs to watch some TV before bed.

She pulls out her phone, and texts Austin back.

"Hey! It was nice meeting you too, and I can't wait either! And thank you. You weren't too bad yourself 😉"

Austin replies, "Oh really? Well, thank you. Id love to sit down and chat with you, get to know one another. Want to do drinks tomorrow night?"

"Sure, I'd love too! Where would you want to go?"

"There's this place I like called Lounge 86. We could go there?"

"Oh yeah, I've heard of that place! That works (:"

"Alright, so I'll pick you up tomorrow around 8:30?"

"Sounds great. I'll send you my address (:"

"Cool, I'll see you tomorrow. Have a good night (:"

"You too (:"

Victoria is silently screaming to herself, not wanting to wake up Eliana if she's sleeping. She
cannot believe she's going out with Austin for drinks. Who would have ever thought?

The next day, Victoria's nerves were eating her alive.

"Babe, relax. It's not even a date. It's just drinks as friends." Eliana says to Vic, while she's making lunch for the two of them.

Vic paces back & forth. "I know, I know. But like, it basically is a date. We'll be alone, there's obviously chemistry between us. I feel like something is bound to happen."