Ahoy

Au where Steve and Eddie interact in season 3 and yes there will be smut)

Eddie's pov:

The day started off normal as Garrett and I hanged out at the Starcourt mall. As usual, I bought more band t-shirts while Garrett bought figurines. We were about to call it a day until something caught my eye. I stopped in place, looking into the Scoops Ahoy shop. "No way" I said, not believing what I saw. Garrett looked at me confused before looking into the shop, he started to burst into a fit of laughter.
"Now that's halarious, king Steve Harrington working at Scoop's Ahoy. Look at that awful uniform! I would never in a million years would have agreed to wear that" said Garrett, holding onto his stomach as he continued to laugh.
I didn't said anything, sure the outfit was awful but Steve was actually pulling it off. Garrett looks at me once he stopped laughing, "Eddie? Hey are you ok? Helloooo?"
"Huh? What?" I snapped back into reality.
"Oh no, Eddie don't tell me you still have a crush on that jock" complained Garrett, crossing his arms.

3rd pov:

Eddie chuckles nervously and shrugs, "It's not my fault that the guy is hot"
Garrett sighs, "Well are you gonna keep drooling over him out here or go inside and talk to him?"
"Talk to him?! No way, what would I even say? Hey hot stuff, wanna go make out behind some random corner with me? Ha! Not a chance!" rambled Eddie.
"Go buy a ice cream and start a conversation" suggested Garrett, pushing Eddie towards the door.
"I don't even want a ice cream" Eddie argued but goes inside anyway, mainly because he wanted to get a closer look of Steve in his uniform.
"Ahoy there! Welcome to Scoop's Ahoy, what can I get for you today?" said Steve in a preppy tone even though he hated the line he needed to say to every customer.
Eddie chuckled, "Yeah I'll have one scoop of mint chocolate chip"
"Interesting choice" replied Steve then grabs the ice cream scooper.
"So are those uniforms" Eddie teased.
Steve looks at him, "Listen, I wouldn't have worn this if I had a choice. I'm just following company requirements" he then hands Eddie his ice cream cone. His eyes widen when the metalhead leans close and licks the ice cream with the cone in his hand still.
"Tasty" said Eddie then takes the cone.
"I have no idea how you like that flavor" Steve said, trying to forget what had happen while his cheeks turned red.
Eddie smriks, he pulls Steve in close by the collar of his shirt, "Try some"
Steve stared at the others lips as they were really close.
"I ment the ice cream Stevie boy~" Eddie teased again.
Steve blushes more and shyly licks the ice cream.
"Good boy" Said Eddie, using his thumb to clean the small bit of ice cream that was left on Steve's cheek then licks it off his thumb.
Steve gulped nervously, trying to comprehend what was going through his mind at the moment.
"M-my break starts in five minutes..." Steve mumbled.
Eddie leans close to Steve's ear, "If you want more then meet me in the bathroom nearby, ok pretty boy~"
Steve only nods in response and watched Eddie leave the shop. He stumbles a bit while heading to the back. Meanwhile Eddie walks back to Garrett in shock at what he accomplished.
"Soooo, how did it go?" asked Garrett.
"Uh...I think I'm about to hook up with Steve in the bathroom" Eddie replied.
Garrett's jaw dropped, "What did you say to him?? Earlier you were complaining about not knowing what to say"
Eddie covers his face in embarrassment,"I don't know, we just started talking and then one thing led to another"
"Wow, well I guess I'll be leaving then. Have fun with Steve" Garrett said then starts making kissing noises to tease his friend before leaving.
Eddie rolled his eyes then heads to the bathroom. He was surprised to see Steve already there. Then locks the door so they wouldn't be disturbed. Steve nervously looks at him, his face was all red.
"Aw is king Steve getting all flustered by little old me?" asked Eddie, pinning him against one of the walls.
"Oh shut up Munson" Steve replied, looking at him in the eyes and bites his lip.
"You know, you're prettier up close" said Eddie, tilting Steve's head up with his thumb and leans in for a kiss. Steve was surprised for a moment but felt himself melt into the kiss. He felt confused of his actions but he knew he wanted this at the moment. A small gasp escaped from his lips when the metalhead sneaked a hand up his shirt. Eddie still couldn't believe what was happening is actually real. He's making out with his high school crush in the mall bathroom. They both pulled away from the kiss to catch their breaths. Steve tugs on Eddie's shirt, asking to take it off to which the other allowed him too. He goes to take his own off but gets stopped.
"Keep the uniform on, it looks cute on you" said Eddie.
Steve huffs, "I'm at least taking the ridiculous hat off"
"Fair enough", Eddie lifts his knee up against Steve's crotch then places kisses all over his neck.
Steve felt embarrassed when he noticed his hips moving along with the movements and let's out a small moan. He felt his legs give up as they shaked then slowly falls onto his knees in front of Eddie.
"We haven't even fully started yet big boy~" Eddie said, looking down with a smirk.
Steve watched the metalhead unbuckle his buckle and tug down his pants. His eyes were glued to tent forming in Eddie's boxers.
Eddie bites his lip,"Go on~ Don't be shy~"
Steve slips the boxers down as Eddie's dick sprung out. He takes a moment before grabbing it then slowly strokes it at a slow pace.
"Fuck~" groaned Eddie, his head leaning back.
Steve then takes as much as he could into his mouth while bobbing his head. He looks up at Eddie, making eye contact and moves his head lower.
"Have you done this before?" asked Eddie, a few groans escaping his mouth.
"No" Steve tried to say with his mouth full still. After a while, he quicken his pace and moans a bit.
Eddie puts his hand on the jock's head, feeling his limit coming close. He was gonna pull away but Steve gripped his thighs to stay put. Steve was caught off guard when hot liquid overflow in his mouth but swallowed what he could. Then pulls away, wipping off what was left on his face.
"Should we go on to the next step?" Eddie asked, wanting to make sure it was ok.
"I just gave you a blow job, of course we're going to the next step" Steve responded.
Eddie raised his hands, "Geez, no need to get sassy princess"
He grabs Steve, moving in front of the sinks and bends him down.
Steve blushed, placing his hands on the rim of one of the sinks. He gasped when Eddie pulled both his shorts and boxers down, feeling a cold breeze from getting exposed.
Eddie puts three fingers up to Steve's mouth, "Suck" he commanded to which the other obeyed.
Once his fingers were coated enough, Eddie starts to prep Steve as one finger slides into his entrance. Steve let's out a moan, quickly covering his mouth since he didn't wanted anyone to hear them.
"Don't be too loud~" Eddie wispered, thrusting his finger in and out then adds another.
"Eddie~ Hurry up~" wined Steve, getting impatient as minutes went by "My break won't last long~"
Eddie nods, sliding his fingers out then lines his dick to Steve's entrance before slowly thrusting inside to not hurt the guy.
Steve moans into his hand, he does his best to adjust to the feeling. It took him a while but he looks at Eddie and nods, letting him know it was ok to move. Eddie thrusts his hips slow to start, his hands grip onto Steve's hips.
"Feels so good~ P-please~ Move faster~" Steve moaned out.
Eddie obeys, going faster and rougher too. He looks at the mirror in front of them, seeing how much of a mess Steve was. The jock noticed him staring in the mirror, he looks away while blushing in embarrassment.
"Don't be shy, I wanna see those cute faces you make~" said Eddie, making Steve look back.
Steve was gonna respond but let's out a very loud moan instead when Eddie hit his good spot. The metalhead noticed, immediately abusing the spot with each trust, going even faster and rougher.
"Don't stop!~ Keep going" Steve said between moans, feeling his legs shaking again. He keeps a good grip on the rim of the sink, trying not to fall. Eddie noticed how the other was struggling so he pulls out to pick him up, pinning him against a wall again. Steve pulls Eddie close for another kiss while his legs wrapped around the others waist. His hands tangled into Eddie's hair.
"Fuck, I'm getting close~ Should I pull out~" Eddie asked, pulling away from the kiss.
Steve shakes his head, "No don't"
Eddie listens and slams himself into Steve one last time before releasing his load.
Steve came as well after him, making a mess on the metalheads stomach. He let's out shaky breaths, tiredly resting his head against Eddie's chest.
"Dammit, my co worker Robin is gonna be pissed" said Steve, catching his breath.
"Just say you weren't feeling well" suggested Eddie, pulling out and gently sits Steve on the floor so he could clean up.
Steve leans against the wall, legs shaking still but does his best to get dressed again.
"You ok?" asked Eddie, kneeling in front of him.
"Yeah, I'm just exhausted" answered Steve as he tries getting up.
"Hang on, I gotcha" said Eddie, helping Steve get up and walks with him out of the bathroom then headed back to the shop.
Robin walks over to them, "What the heck happened to you?"
"I wasn't feeling well and Munson here helped me out" said Steve, not needing to act to look exhausted.
"Well there's no use for you to stay then, I'll cover for you for the rest of the day. But you owe me" said Robin, crossing her arms.
"Thanks Robin, I should be better by tomorrow" Steve shouted on his way out with Eddie's help.
Eddie chuckles, "That was close"
"Yeah but next time let's not do this during a work day" said Steve.
"Next time?" questioned Eddie, looking surprised.
Steve felt his face heat up again, "I mean if that's ok with you"
Eddie smiled, "I'm ok with that"