Still a boy

⚠Smut warning/ trans Eddie⚠

Eddie pov:

Usually every morning I'm the one who always wakes up late but that wasn't the case today. I laid in bed awake, staring at the ceiling while Steve was sound asleep next to me. The thoughts running through my mind was what kept me awake. I turn to lay on my side, looking at how peaceful Steve's sleeping face looked. He the has the day off so he must want to sleep in more today. I've never felt so lucky before. Steve is such a great boyfriend, he cares about me a lot and does anything for my need. Which made me think that maybe today we can move up a step in our relationship. We've never had sex since it always made me anxious due to my situation. I may look like a guy but there's a part of me that isn't masculine. It's embarassing but I feel so insecure about it. Thankfully Steve never pressured me about that topic, he hasn't even brought it up after we had a talk awhile back. But I think I'm somewhat ready now. Carefully, I get out of bed and head to the bathroom. I open one of the drawers, taking a pill then looked at myself in the mirror. Okay, I got this. No need to be scared. After gaining enough courage, I head back to the bed and gently nudge Steve's shoulder.

Steve pov:

"Steve"
"Babe wake up"
"Steeeeeeesve"
I let out a small groan, hearing my name getting called repeatedly. My eyes slowly open and I see Eddie looking at me nervously.
"What's wrong Eds?" I asked, rubbing my eyes while sitting up.
"I uh wanted to talk with you about....something" Eddie mumbled, messing with his hair as it was up in a messy bun.
I gently grab his hands to calm him down, "Ok, tell me. I'm all ears"
"Do you maybe want to have s-sex?" Eddie asked, his face turning red.
I looked at him surprised, blushing as well. I've never bugged him about the topic since he wasn't comfortable about it so this caught me off guard.
Eddie covers his face in embarrassment, "You don't have to say yes if you don't wanna"
"Eddie, I'm ok with it as long as you're certain that you are comfortable enough to do it" I assured him, making him look at me while smiling.

Eddie pov:

Tears formed in my eyes, I really don't deserve this man. He's always very supportive and understanding with everything. His hands cup my cheeks, fingers wiping away my tears. I leaned into his touch, "I'm ok with it"
"Good" said Steve, leaning in close for a kiss.
The kiss started off sweet but after a while it became more passionate. Steve gently pushes me back onto the bed while keeping our lips connected. Butterflies filled my stomach, feeling both nervous and excited. We pulled away for air, I feel Steve move down to my neck. Gently biting on it while kissing it as well. A moan escapes from my mouth, he touched a certain place that felt good. My hands run up from his chest to into his hair, messing it up a bit. The feeling I felt was amazing, I didn't noticed how much I was moving until I heard Steve groan. That's when I felt my knee brush against something stiff. My eyes gazed down, seeing a tent forming in Steve's pajama pants. I looked up at him, his eyes staring back at me with lust. Curiously, I repeatedly rubbed my knee against him. He let's out a low moan, grinding against my knee.
I smirked at him, "Pervert~"

Steve pov:

I gave Eddie a small glare then smirked as I spread his legs apart. Now roughly grinding against him as we're still fully clothed. He immediately covers his mouth, trying to muffle his moans.
"What's wrong baby? You were acting so cocky a minute ago" I teased at him.
"S-shut up" snapped Eddie but a moan escapes from his lips.
My hand sneaks it's way underneath his shirt, causing him to shiver from the sudden touch. "Are you ok with this?" I asked, not wanting him to be uncomfortable.
Eddie nods, helping me take his shirt off then I take my own shirt off as well.
"You so handsome~" I whispered, touching his chest and kiss along his top surgery scars. I then kissed down to his stomach and stopped where I meet his pants.
Eddie gently pushes my head away, "Wait"
"What? Did I do something wrong?" I asked, getting nervous that the moment was ruined cause of me.
"I well...this is my first time you know. No one has ever seen what's down there. I'm not like you Steve. Does that not bother you?" Eddie rambles nervously.
I smiled softly at him, "Eddie, I won't see you any different. You're my hot boyfriend. If you want, I can put a blanket over us as we go on"
Eddie shakes his head, "No it's fine. Just give me a minute to calm down"
After a minute or two, Eddie was ready to continue as we both take our pants off. Now only wearing boxers, it was cute to see him stare at me with so much desire. I laid down on my back and watched as Eddie crawled between my legs. He slowly places his hands onto the waistband of my boxers before pulling them down. His eyes widening when he saw my dick, turning red.
"Wow, the rumors I heard from girls are true. Makes me wonder what else they said is true too~" teased Eddie, wrapping his hand around my dick. He kisses the tip and licks it before finally taking it into his mouth. It caught me by surprise when he took the whole thing in without a problem. I swung my head back, letting out a moan.

Eddie pov:

I listen to Steve as I bob my head at slow pace, it was nice to know that little ol me could please him.
"Eddie go faster~" moaned Steve, placing his hand on my head.
I obeyed, bobbing my head faster and moaned. My jaw was starting to hurt so I moved my head up while using my hand to jerk what I couldn't take in. But that didn't last long when Steve started thrusting his hips upwards. I placed my hands on his thighs and let him practically face fuck me. His hand grips my hair, signaling he was close. So with one final thrust, he came into mouth before letting go. I wait a moment before pulling away, swallowing the substance.
"Sorry, was that too rough?" asked Steve.
"No, I actually liked it~" I replied, siting up. Only then to be placed to be on my hands and knees as Steve goes behind me.

Steve pov:

"Crap, I don't think we have condoms" I said while getting off the bed to look through the drawers in the room. The only thing I did find was a bottle of lube.
"It's fine, I'm on a pill...I may or may not have taken one this morning " Eddie responded while blushing.
I walked back over to the bed, positioning myself behind Eddie again. I looked at him to see if he was still ok to which he nodded. He gasps softly when I pulled his boxers down, now completely unclothed as me. I open the bottle of lube and poured lube onto my hand. Then rubbed one finger against Eddie's entrance before sliding it in. Eddie hisses a bit from the pain but gets used to the feeling after a while. He moans as I trusted my finger in and out then eventually added two more to stretch him out. Once he was ready, I slowly started entering inside of him until I was fully inside. Eddie grips onto the sheets while he adjusted. I placed soft kisses on the back of his neck and shoulders.
"You can move now" whispered Eddie.
I nod in response, slowly thrusting inwards and outwards as my hands grip onto his hips. While listening to the sweet sounds Eddie let out.
"Faster~ Harder~" begged Eddie.
"You're so needy baby~" I teased at him before picking up the pace and slam myself inside of him with with every thrust. Eddie's legs were shaking as he tries keeping himself up. But his arms gave out as the upper part of his body collapses onto the bed. Making his back arch while I held onto his hips still to keep him in place. He let's out a scream of pleasure when I roughly thrust against his sensitive spot. Which I repeatedly began hitting with every thrust. Eddie tries muffling his moans by covering his into a pillow. I pull on his hair, making his head lean up then lean down to his ear.
"Don't try to hide, I wanna hear those cute sounds~" I whispered into his ear.

Eddie pov:

I tried replying back but only loud moans came out. My mind was going crazy from the overwhelming pleasure. Steve felt my legs were about to give up as well so he pulls out to lay me down on my back. Before immediately thrusting back into my entrance, causing my back to arch while I moan loudly. My legs wrapped around Steve's waist to hold him closer. Steve looks down at me as he admires what a mess I looked because of him. I pulled him down for a small kiss, feeling my limit was about to come.
"Steve~ I'm almost there~" I moaned out, pulling away from the kiss while leaning my head back.
Steve groans, "Me too~"
He then slams inside of me one last time, both of us comming at the same time. Steve waits before he slowly pulls out then lays down beside me. My whole body twitched meanwhile I tried catching my breath.
"How was it?" asked Steve, gently rubbing my thigh. But gives me a surprised look when I move to sit on his lap.
"It was amazing, ready for round two?" I said, smirking.
Steve gulps nervously, scared of what he caused.
"I'm kidding, that took out a lot of energy from me" I said, laughing at his reaction.
"Jeez, you had me worried" replied Steve, pulling me down into his arms. We were too exhausted to clean ourselves and decided to nap for a while before doing anything.
"I love you" I mumbled, feeling Steve playing with my hair.
He leans down and kisses my forehead, "I love you too" he whispered as we both soon fell asleep