Shower

⚠Smut warning⚠

3rd pov:

"Steve I'm home!" called out Eddie, stepping into his and his lover shared home. He expect a warm welcome as always but there was no response. Eddie walks around the house to search for Steve but he wasn't in the living room nor in the kitchen where he usually is. There was one other place that he could possibly be, the bedroom. The metalhead walks up the stairs then heads to their bedroom, he opens the door and peaks inside. A smile spreads across his face when his eyes land on the sleeping jock, laying in their bed.
"I'm back princess" whispered Eddie, sitting next to Steve as he leans down to kiss him. Only to be surprised when he's pushed away from the other.
"You stink, go take a shower" Steve mumbled with his eyes closed.
Eddie sighed, "Fiiiiiine" he began to undress himself felt the others eyes on him as he did so. He looks back at Steve who quickly looked away from him.
"I'll be in the shower if you wanna join in" Eddie announced, heading into thier bathroom to start warming up the water. He takes his boxers off before stepping into the water. The door to the bathroom soon opened again as Steve stepped inside and quickly starts to undress himself to join his lover.
"Can't resist me huh lover boy~ Not a minute passed and you're already in here with me" Eddie teased, pulling Steve closer to him by his waist.
Steve laughs softly while wrapping his arms around Eddie's neck, "Can you blame me? You haven't been home all day. Was there a lot of work at the shop?"
Eddie nods, "Yep. My shitty co-worker ditched work and I was stuck alone since no one else was available to fill in"
Steve moves one of his hands to Eddie's chest, one of his fingers moving in a circular motion, "Must've been very stressful~ How about I help you relax darling~"
Eddie smirks, "get on your knees princess" he commanded, voice going low.
Without a second thought, Steve gets down onto his knees in front of his lover. His hands grab ahold on Eddie's thighs to help keep himself  balanced. He looks up at the other, taking his dick into his mouth till it reached the back of his throat. Eddie let's out a low groan, his head tilting back.
"Fuck~ You're always so good at this~" Eddie groaned, his hand gripping onto Steve's hair.
Steve moves his head at a fast pace, wanting to hurry up but still does his best to please his lover. He pulls away to catch his breath for a moment before taking him into his mouth again, his head bobbing quicker after each minute.
Eddie thurst his hip while holding Steve's head in place, cumming into his mouth while moaning.
Steve swallows the warm substance before pulling away then licks his lips, "Feeling relaxed yet Eds?~"
Eddie helps Steve get up, he pins him against the shower wall, "Not until I'm through with you~"
The two stared into each others eyes, slowly leaning into a passionate kiss. Eddie's hands gripped onto the others waist to close the small space between them. Steve runs his hands all over the metalhead's body. He let's out a small gasp when Eddie starts attacking his neck with kisses and small bites.
"E-eddie~" Moaned Steve, squirming around.
Eddie hums, "What is it baby?"
Steve blushes at the nickname and whines, "Fuck me already~ P-please~"
Eddie obeys, picking up Steve by his thighs as he faces him.
"You don't have to prep me, I may or may not had fooled around while you were gone" said Steve, trying to be patient.
Eddie smirks, "You missed me that much? Well get ready princess, I'm about to make you not be able to walk tomorrow~"
Steve moans loudly when Eddie suddenly thrust into his entrance without a warning. Who then immediately started thrusting at a very quick pace, showing no mercy. This drove the jock crazy from all the overwhelming pleasure he was feeling suddenly. Loud moans echoed throughout the bathroom.
"Fuck~ E-eddie!~ Go faster~ Harder~" begged Steve, his legs wrapping around his lover's waist.
Eddie nods, going as fast as he can while roughly slamming into his partner. He looks at Steve to see what a mess he already was. With wet messy hair, tongue sticking out, lustful eyes rolling back, and his back arching. He searches for the jock's good spot with each thrust and knew when he found it once Steve screams in pleasure.
"Yes!~ Right there~" Steve moaned, he pulls Eddie close for a kiss while moaning still.
"You're all mine~ I don't ever want anyone else to see you like this~ Got that slut?" Eddie growled once he pulled away from the kiss.
Steve nods, "Yes~ I'm all yours~ Just your shut and not anyone else's~ Only for you~"
He drags his nails down his lover's back, leaving scratch marks all the way down.
Eddie continues abusing Steve's good spot with every thrust and soon felt his limit about to come.
"C-cumming~" Steve warned, moaning as he came on both their stomachs.
Eddie kisses him on his forehead, "I'm close too, just bare with me for a little longer darling~"
Even though he felt overwhelmed, Steve stayed strong and let Eddie continue until he came inside of him. They both looked at each other while trying to catch their breaths.
"You did so good baby~" praised Eddie, turning off the shower before helping Steve out of the shower while carrying him. He sets him onto the bathroom counter since his legs were very shaky. Steve watched Eddie as he clean up their mess and let's him help dry him off with a towel.
"Want some food or water?" asked Eddie, picking Steve up again to head over to their bed to lay him down.
"Just cuddles for now" replied Steve, yanking Eddie down to join him. He smiles when two arms wrapped around him.
"Alright, get some rest then" said Eddie, gently massaging his lover's thigh to help ease the soreness.
Steve hums in response, smiling at how much a softie Eddie is with after care then snuggles into his arms before falling asleep.
"I love you" whispered Eddie, playing with Steve's hair for a while until he too fell asleep.