Chapter two: A Simple Crush.

I have looked at you in millions of ways and I have loved you in each.

*

26th December 2013.

9:13am.

I woke up the next morning feeling good, it was boxing day and that meant there were sales on at the malls. Yay, I could spend all of my vouchers on clothes!

Hopefully when I got to dads, we could go and see what was on sale. It took me time to wake up a little more and then I started to get ready for going back to my dads.

I would be staying there for about two weeks as Molly went back to her Mum's place at that time. I was leaving at ten so I had an hour before I left again.

I suddenly saw my iPod screen go off and I saw it was a message from Brandon. I honestly wasn't expecting one but, it made my morning a little better. I started to get nervous as we started talking again.

Him: Hey ;) xx

Wow, that was unexpected. He did kisses at the end. What signal was he sending me?

Me: Hey :) xx

Of course I was not the type of girl to brush him off.

Him: Did you have a good sleep? (:

I started smiling like an idiot, of course.

Me: Yeah, It was fine. You? ;)

Him: Mine was fine (I just woke up)

Me: Haha same ;)

Him: Haha ;)

The conversation wasn't going anywhere and I was not the talkative type, I mean I couldn't really start a decent conversation. Instead I start asking the basic 'What you up to' questions (I don't wanna bore you with the details)

I guess since we were friends and we had known each other for a while, I just didn't know what to say. He said he was going to the sales today and I told him that I would probably do the same.

We started asking each other questions like where we both lived and stuff like that, he was so cute though. I mean, his profile picture was just ugh, be mine?

Since I had no idea what to say and I was shy, I started doing the face stickers that Facebook Messenger let's you use and I thought he got sick of that, but what else was I supposed to do?

This was harder than I thought.

*

8:05pm.

It was still light outside as I sat in my room, listening to music and on social media. I was not thinking about Brandon so much but, he came up sometimes.

Him: Hey :)

I felt bad since he was always the one to start the conversation but, I didn't want to annoy him. Gosh, I hated that feeling. What was with all the smiley faces anyways?

I started to get a bit werid with it though, like I was a werid, crazy person who was high on jaffas. He told me that he didn't care that I was weird which made me smile like a fool. Just a good way to embarrass myself. He then told me that he was going on a family trip meaning with his friends, I was going to miss talking to him.

Me: I'm going to miss talking to you ;)

Him: Aww, I can text you :*

I started to get excited, I would have an actual guy friend on my contacts list. (I didn't have any guy friends at all) About time, Amanda. Besides, I wasn't that type of girl.