Chapter eleven: The Last Conversation.

I thought you were helping me put my pieces back together but now I've realised that you were building me up to tear me down again.

*

He would be starting the conversations from now on. That was if he still wanted to talk to me. But, it was better if we didn't. Even though I wanted him back, I couldn't because it was over and I was not about to let him back in.

Maybe it was time to go back a few weeks.

2nd of February, 2014.

4:09pm.

He started the conversation like any other day and it still killed me with every word I typed.

Me: We should catch up sometime. This year?

I didn't know why I said that, I really missed him.

Him: Yeah we should but when and how?

Me: I don't know, our mums will sort it out ;)

That topic was dropped. Later on, we were talking about pickup lines. I never knew what one was until I actually googled it. I would say he was pretty good at pickup lines but he had never had to use them.

Him: Hey, here's another pickup line for you.

He sent me an image. It was a picture of Ryan Gosling with a pick up line at the bottom. "Hey girl, are you google? Because you've got everything I've been searching for."

It was actually quite funny. We kept talking about them and the conversation slowly drifted off.

3rd of February, 2014.

7:36pm.

Me: What did you get up to today?

Him: Went for a run and did some fitness :P

Me: Haha, fun :P

Him: Yeah, my abs were so sore from earlier on.

I pictured his abs inside of my head and I realised that I didn't have any. Yup, he was flirting with me. Just what I needed.

How could he do that to me? He knew how I felt about him and it was driving me crazy.

13th of February, 2014.

2:34pm.

I always hated waiting for a text from someone special. That was what I had been doing all day. He texted me in school and I was in science doing this stupid research thing on the computer. I got the text and I saw it was from him again.

It was the usual conversation and then he mentioned that he had a headache so I gave him some friendly advice.

Me: Eat something, or sleep?

Him: I might sleep.

He continued the conversation for a short while.

Me: Anyways, if you wanna sleep, I'll let you sleep :)

Him: Yes please, I'll message you soon :) x

Me: Haha okay, sleep well x

And that was the last time we ever texted each other.

16th of February, 2014.

3:31pm.

Since he was my only guy friend, I wanted to ask him a question that I never knew the answer to.