Chapter four: Thoughts.

It's crazy, right? To love someone who hurts you. You know what's crazier? Thinking that someone who hurts you, loves you back.

*

You know that feeling you get when you talk to someone special? That was the most amazing feeling in world. When I talked to him, it felt like my whole world stopped and it was just me and him. Nobody else.

It was the feeling inside of my stomach that made me blush and smile at my screen like a complete idiot because that was just me and probably millions of other girls in the world.

It was the feeling you gotta love to hate.

I loved feeling like that, nervous inside when I spoke to him. I hadn't felt it in a while and I truly missed it. Just like when I saw a really cute guy at the mall that I couldn't keep my eyes off him but, I looked down anyway because apparently I was allergic to guys that I was attracted to.

Unlike Brandon who was only behind my screen, I didn't get as nervous as I would if he was standing right in front of me. But, if I ever met him again in person, I didn't know how I was going to handle it.

It was so weird how people can be attracted to people online, like if you didn't know them then why talk to them?

I was on Twitter one day and I usually did the follow for a follow thing and this person followed me and tried to start a conversation with me. It was really strange and he didn't even know me.

9th of October, 2013.

9:11am.

Twitter Guy: Hi.

Me: Hi.

Twitter Guy: Are you single?

Me: Why?

Twitter Guy: Doesn't matter it was stupid. Of course you're not single.

Me: How would you know if I was or wasn't?

Twitter Guy: Well a hot girl like you must be going out with someone already.

Me: Okay, why do you ask?

Twitter Guy: Well Uhm, I'm not good with words but I think you're proper fit.

Me: I don't know what that means.

Twitter Guy: It means I'm in love with you.

Me: Um, you don't even know me.

Twitter Guy: I know but I would like to.

Me: Okay good luck with that, where do you live around the world?

Twitter Guy: England, I feel like an idiot.

Me: Yup, well I'm on the other side of the globe. Sorry.

*10 minutes later*

Me: How old are you?

Twitter Guy: Why?

Me: Just curious.

Twitter Guy: 16

Me: Okay.

Twitter Guy: What about you?

Me: Well, how old do you think I am?

Twitter Guy: 17 or younger.

Me: Close, I'm 15

Twitter Guy: Aw, you look too cute x.