Chapter nine: Skype?

You knew damn well what you were doing and you knew it was ripping me apart.

*

It was just normal messaging. It was the normal conversation you had every day. Except he was still doing the kisses at the end of his sentences. I tried not to do that, he was leading me on and I didn't want to do the same but I felt bad so I just added the one kiss.

Why was he doing this to me?

17th of January, 2014.

11:14pm.

I was currently at my dad's place, doing nothing as always.

Me: Hey. Um, do you have a skype?

Amanda, why on earth would you ask him that? I couldn't believe I had asked him that. Idiot. I knew that I would get nervous if I ever saw his face, I hated to Skype. I was only comfortable with people I knew, not someone I only talked to online.

Him: I sure do!

Me: Haha, okay :)

I didn't know why I replied with that because no he was obviously going to ask for my username. Well done, Amanda.

Him: Yeah, what's your skype name?

Knew it. I told him my username and now I felt really nervous. What if he wanted to video chat? I would die if that happened. I would probably look like crap and he would look so cute and I would die because I sucked at starting a conversation. He told me his username and I was guessing he wanted to add me.

I jumped on Skype and I added him. Once he accepted, I saw his cute profile picture. I wondered what it would be like to see his face and to hear his voice.

Him: I'll video chat you tomorrow :)

My heart pounded hard in my chest, my palms were becoming sweaty and I was thinking of all the possible scenarios in my head.

Me: Do you think it'll be awkward? I mean, we have only chatted online and never video chatted.

Him: First time for everything :)

Me: I wonder what your voice sounds like?

Him: Deep and sexy ;) jks

I melted inside. Of course you did, you're head over heals for him.

Me: Hahahaha, it probably is.

Him: Haha, I'm going to go to bed soon :P

Me: Awwww, okay.

It was actually really nice talking to him this time. It felt like forever since that happened.

Him: Yeah, you should do the same young women ;) x

Me: Hahaha I'm not tired and my friend and I are making up a story :P

It was true, my other friend Hannah and I were making up are story on Facebook chat.

Him: Oh, cool.

Yeah, it was cool.

He said his goodnights and doing major kisses at the end. Please, stop. You're killing me inside.

That night, I couldn't sleep. I was so nervous and I wasn't ready. It was now or never.

*

18th of January, 2014.