Ian Gillian#1 (Requested)

[This request is from @EAKitty!]

•~~•~~•~~•

Warning: Swearing & Smut

You don't know how this started or why, but you haven't feel like yourself lately. Ever time you passed by a mirror, you couldn't help but take a look of yourself. You didn't feel attractive, which is weird because you always found yourself good looking. Worst, you feel as if Ian doesn't find you attractive anymore.

You pushed those feeling away and decided to head to the salon. You did your manicure and pedicure. Next, you went to buy clothes and lingerie. After that, you head home and put on your lingerie. "Honey, I'm home!" You heard him shout. You fixed your makeup and smile in satisfaction.

"In our room!" You called out. You heard his footstep and your breathing began to rapid. Ian opened the door and his gaze fell upon your body. You felt shy all of sudden, and tried to covered yourself. Quickly, he walked towards you and removes your arms away from you. "Don't, you're beautiful."

You blush and he rested his hands on your hips. "God, you're so beautiful." He began to leave kisses on your neck which made you moan instantly. You were a sucker when it comes to your neck. Ian chuckles and pushes you to bed. He wasted no time in removing your lace panties. He unzips his jeans and pulled out his hard cock.

Ian teases your entrance causing you to squirmed. "Quit teasing!" You whined. He slammed inside you which made you gasp. He start snapping his hips to yours and you dig your nails on his arms. "Oh Ian, yes!" You moaned. Ian leaves trails of kisses on your breasts, you moved your top up to your chest. He sucks on your nipples as you run your hand to his hair.

"Mm Ian, harder!" You begged. He flipped you over, now you're in all fours. He smacked your ass causing you to yelp. He slides his member inside you again, and thrusted into you harder than before. You arched your back feeling him hitting your sweet spot. "Oh fuck, Ian, oh Ian!" "Oh god, so fucking sexy. Is my sexy girl going to cum?" You nod furiously and feel your climax coming.

He moved his hand in front of your pussy and using two fingers he start circling your clit. "Oh fuck!" This send you to climax and you let a loud moan as you did. "Shit, I'm coming." He announced. With one last thrust, Ian groaned as he came inside you. You feel some of his cum sliding down to your thighs. You giggle and kisses his cheek which he did the same. "Round two?" Ian asked. You feel his cock hardening again and you smirked. You pushed him on the mattress and easily slide inside his cock.

"I wanna ride you this time." Ian smirked and hold both of breasts as you began bouncing on his dick. Let's just say you two lasted till the fourth round.