Axl Rose#7 (Requested)

[This request is from @dtkyjrrxjrxxj!]

Y/n= Your name

Warning: Mentions of Alcohol, Alcohol Use, Swearing & Unprotected Sex

"Axl? Yeah, he's an asshole alright." You insulted. You put quarters on the washing machine and press the start button. The washing machine started and you walked away to sit on one of those benches. Slash sigh and followed you and sat next to you. "Okay, okay, I see your point. Come on, it'll be fun. Izzy and the rest of the guys misses you. It's been a while now since we last hang out. Don't you miss us?" Slash pouted playfully. This made you laugh and rolled your eyes playfully. "Okay, fine, fine. And yes, I do miss all of you, kids." "Kids? You're twenty-two years old..."

A few weeks later, you arrived Steven's mansion. You can hear music playing in the backyard. You rang the doorbell, a few seconds later Steven opens the door and smiles upon seeing you. "Y/n!" He cheered. He pulls you for a hug causing you to laugh and hugged him back. "I honestly thought you weren't coming, thought you were busy with work or something." He said. "Working consistently for three years sure pays off, they gave me the week off." You stated happily. Steven smiles and wraps an arm around your shoulder in a friendly manner and says; "Then, enjoy your vacation week."

As you two were near the backyard, everyone heard your laughter and your chattering. "We'll if it's isn't Ms. Y/n, damn, you look extra fine today." Duff commented. You were wearing your bikini under a oversized black blouse. "Beer is the cooler and of course the pool right in front of you." Steven said. You smile politely and made your way to the pool. You remove your blouse and threw aside, upon seeing your bikini, the boys whistle and cheer. You slightly blush and joke; "Alright guys, I'm not Marilyn Monroe here." "You're not, you're better than her!" Duff commented. You just laugh and shook your head, you were already in the pool and reply; "No, never better than Marilyn."

Everyone laughed except Axl. He wasn't even faced seeing you with your bikini. Everyone knew you and him dislike each other, frankly, you don't care. You used to be nice to him to cut the tension and maybe solve the problem and try to get along. Though, he made it clear since day one he hates your guts. Which, it's fine by you. Hate is a strong word, so you just dislike him. "Hey Ax, my man, say hi to Y/n. Don't be rude." Izzy spoke. Axl suck his teeth. He took a puff from his cigarette and say; "No thanks." It was quiet, that awkward silence. You just rolled your eyes and said; "Let's have fun!" Everyone cheered (except Axl) and had fun for the day.

Days after the pool party, Slash invited you to their upcoming show at Roxy's and you were backstage. Currently, you were doing his makeup. You were wearing leather pants, with a crop top of their logo. Your hair all teased and did your glam makeup wearing your high heel boots. You look gorgeous! "There, all done. You look like a rockstar." You complimented. Slash grins and checks himself out at the somewhat shattered mirror. "Thanks doll, hey, you're still up going to the bar later on?" You nodded. "Of course, I want to have fun!" You said excitedly. Slash laughs and little did you know someone was watching you two. After a successful, kick-ass performance. You all head to a nearby bar and began drinking. While everyone was mixing their alcohol, you stick with your tequila.

"Come on, Y/n, just one drink." Slash begged. He was drunk already and you couldn't help but giggle. "Okay, okay, fine. Just one." Slash hand you the drink and before you took it you ask; "What does it have?" "Coke and whiskey." You shrugged your shoulders and chugged it down. You cough as you knew what whiskey was in there. "Jack Daniel's!" You cringed. Slash just laughed about it, which you laughed back as well. Safe to say, you got drunk later that night.

"Hey Slash, I'm going to the bathroom!" You shouted over the music. It was playing Poison and everyone started dancing wild. Well, more like grinding one another. "Okay, be careful!" You nodded drunkenly and tried pushing your way towards the girls bathroom. Once leaving the crowded area, you finally made it and head inside the bathroom. You did what you have to do and heard the door opened. You didn't bother asking who it was since you thought a girl enter. Once you got out from the stall, you didn't even look in front of you and slightly stumble to wash your hand.