Duff McKagan#1 (Requested)

Y/n= Your Name

Warning: Swearing, Oral Sex & Sex

"You're exaggerating for no reason, Y/n!" Duff shouted. He sits on the edge of the bed as he tries to calm himself. "Oh yeah, seeing you flirting with another woman while I was next to you is not a big deal, right!?" You snapped. You were standing at the doorway, both of your hands turned into fists. You didn't like to fight with him, you didn't like to fight in general. Those anger issues your endured from your father is not pretty.

Duff groans as he run his hands on his hair, frustrated from the situation. "I already told you, Y/n. I'm just playing a character. It's not like I actually mean it. They know it's not for real." "Have you heard of groupies, Duff?" You asked sarcastically. "That's it, I'm done with this shit. I'm leaving!" Duff snaps. Duff throws a book to the side, showing his anger. You moved away from the doorway as Duff makes his exit from the room you two were.

"No problem, I'll just find a guy who can fuck me right now!" Duff stops his track. He looks at you, you didn't know that he was looking at you since your back was facing him. "What the fuck, Y/n?!" He snarled. "Oh don't worry, babe. I'm playing a character, it's not like I mean it, y'know?" You mocked him. Duff walked towards you and drags you to the bed. You slightly squeak when your back landed on the bed and Duff was on top of you. Pinning both of your hands.

"D- Duff?" Duff slightly smacks you causing you to gasp. Also, making your womanhood wet. He wasted no time and ripped your blouse up, and practically ripping your bra. Duff gropes both of your breasts harshly as he began to play with your nipples. "These are mine, I get to touch them." He lowered his head to your breasts as starts sucking on one of them as he continues to pinch the another. You squirmed as you tried not to give in.

"Ah!" You moaned. Duff lightly bit your nipple causing shivers under your spine. You were panting hard as you didn't feel how Duff took your jeans along with your panties off. You were completely naked now, you motioned him to take his clothes off, which he did. You drooled as you see his dick, hard and swollen. "Open that pretty mouth, slut." You open your mouth and Duff shoved his cock to your mouth. You struggle a bit from his aggression, but began to suck him off.

"Oh fuck, yeah that's it. Deep throat on my cock. Does my slutty girlfriend enjoy sucking my dick?" You hummed as you began to play with his balls. This caused Duff to moan your name as he starts fucking your mouth. "Oh shit, so fucking good." He praises. You rolled eyes in pleasure, you were sucker when it came to praises. After a few minutes of sucking, he takes his cock out from your mouth, finally you were able to breath better. "Turn around, face down, and ass up." He demand.

You did what you were told and screamed as Duff entered you giving you no warning. He starts snapping his hips toward yours as you gripped on the bedsheets. "Ah Duff, please, I- I need to- to-" Smack! "Sluts like you can handle a big cock like mine." He whispered to your ear. You squeaked when he smacked your ass as he starts pounding in you. You feel your legs shaking, the familiar knot forming on your stomach. Your body began to tremble as you screamed his name. Coming undone.

Duff quickly pulls out and came on your back. He lays on top of you, but makes sure not to put his whole weight on you. You two were breathing hard, Duff was kissing the back on your neck. As you were calming down from your intense orgasm. Duff helps you clean up and prepares you a bath for the two of you. You went to the bathroom and see Duff already inside the bathtub, waiting for you. You got inside, your back laying on his chest.

Duff began to put shampoo in your head as you sigh, feeling his fingers rubbing your scalp. "Y/n, baby, I'm sorry for upsetting you." He apologized. "I'm sorry too, Duff." You apologized back. "I don't ever want us to fight. I hate it because I love you." You turned your face to see him and see him smiling. You kisses him and whispered; "I love you too."