Sebastian Bach#1 (Requested)

[This request is from @-Somebody_to_Love-!]

"Omg can't you believe it, I'm in Greece, fucking Greece!" Eve exclaimed in disbelief. Sebastian smile watching his wife giggling and amuse of the view. As Sebastian checks in of their hotel room, Eve began recording of the lobby and with a smile do her face, she pointed at the cámara on her and explained in detail how beautiful the place is and is excited to explore on their vacation. She turns off the cámara as Sebastian wrapped an arm around her and grins. "Alright babe, to our hotel room."

Eve and Sebastian arrived at their room, immediately, she jumped on the bed and sigh. "The bed is so soft and so comfortable. Oh honey, it feels amazing." He chuckles at this and sits at the end of the bed. "It's really nice, yeah. I'm going to shower." He suddenly announced. Sebastian starts unpacking and grabs his towel and heads to the bathroom. Eve stood up and starts looking for her towel from her suitcase. "Do you mind?" She asked loudly. He pokes his head out and smirks. "Not one bit, jump in." Eve giggled, practically runs to the bathroom and shuts the door.

After a steamy shower, Eve and Sebastian dressed up and left their hotel room to start exploring more places. First, they went to nearby restaurant and have a quick lunch. After that, Eve suggested to go to a museum. They went to "The Ottoman Baths of Mithymna." Sebastian suggested to Eve to pose for a picture, which she did. After a couple more, unknowing to Eve, he begins to record causing her to hide her face and start laughing. "Aw come on, babe, you were comfortable early when you were recording."

"Only because I was recording my good side. Which I hope you're doing the same." She joked. Sebastian laughs and says; "I am, babe, now come on, Evie. Smile big for me." Which she did. After two hours or exploring countless places/views, recoding and taking pictures. The two of them decided to head to the hotel and order food there. Evie took off her sandals and lay on the bed, sighing. "God, walking all day has drain me. My feet were hurting once we start heading back to the hotel!" Evie whined. Sebastian smiles and kneels in front of her, slowly taking her shoes off. Afterwards, he kisses her feet which made her giggled.

"Honey, that tickles." Evie said. He laughs at this and stands up. "I forgot you were ticklish." He lied jokingly. She rolled her eyes playfully and walks to the bathroom. "Okay honey, I'm going to brush my teeth and o my skin routine. Be right back." While she was doing her things, Sebastian changed into his pijamas and waiting for his wife. Ten minutes later, she came out and changed to her pijamas. Evie climbed to the bed and turn off the lamp that was on the nightstand on her side. She turned around to face Sebastian and kisses his cheek.

"I had fun today, I hope we can have more fun tomorrow." She said sleepily. Her eyes barely open as she began to snore slightly. This made Sebastian chuckle softly and kisses her forehead saying; "Anything for my wife, goodnight babe, I love you." She already knocked out as he said his last sentence for the night. He pulled her closely to him and wrapped both arms around her. He yawn and he too fell asleep afterwards. What a great day to start on their vacation and creating beautiful memories and be told to their future children.