Axl Rose#6 (Requested)

[This request is from @Hirampb, I hope you enjoy it!]

Warning: Swearing & Unprotected Sex

"Thanks for dropping me off, now leave." Allegra said as she unlocked her front door. "Leave?" Axl asked. Slamming the door preventing her from entering. She slightly groaned, mentally cursing herself. Allegra looked at him annoyingly and he just grins. "Where's my goodnight kiss?" "Are you kidding me, Axl? All fucking night you were being so clingy, other than that, you wanted to fight a guy at the party!" She raised her voice. His smile changed to a frown and stern. "Oh I'm sorry, Allegra. Next time I'll let him flirt with you, okay?" He said sarcastically.

She ran both hands through her hair, frustrated. "Axl, he compliment my clothes. He didn't say anything." She tried explaining as calm as possible. Axl crossed his arms and squinted his eyes. "Oh really. Let me repeat his compliment then; "Nice outfit, babe. Looking reeeall good." Allegra rolled her eyes upon his mockery. "You're overreacting." She muttered. This made Axl grabbed both of her wrists making her look at him straight in the eyes. "Overreacting? You won't like it if another said that to me, hon. Just like I didn't like it. Get inside." He commanded.

"Hey, easy there!" Allegra protested. She didn't have the chance to fight back as Axl pushed her inside the house. He slammed the door shut and pushes you to the couch. "Stop it, Axl. Get off me!" She protested again. Axl smashed her lips and she couldn't deny it and kissed him back. Once both of you were naked. Axl wasted no time and slammed in her. She moaned and dig her nails on his biceps. He lays his head on the side of her neck and start moving his hips to hers. "Oh god, Axl yes!" She moans.

Axl remove his head on her neck and wrapped a hand around her neck. She squeal as he was hitting her sweet spot. From digging her nails to his biceps to scratching his back as she felt she was close in coming. "Oh fuck, Axl. I love you!" She moaned out. Axl smashed his lips to her, making out sloppily. "Shit, I'm going to cum." He announces. "Me too, baby. Please cum inside me." Allegra begged. As the two of them groan, moan, and pant like some kind of animals. Finally, Axl came and Allegra rolled her eyes coming as well.

Axl slowly pulls out and sees a bit of his cum sliding off her, he couldn't help but smirk. Happy with his work and satisfying his lover, he helped her cleaned up. Before Axl was going to hold her to take her in the bathroom. She hugged him and Axl hugged her back, somewhat confused from her actions. "I'm sorry for not understanding you, and I'm sorry for getting angry at you." She whispered. Axl smiles and pulls away for a bit to kissed her forehead. "It's alright, baby. I'm sorry for getting jealous. I just don't like it when other guys flirt with you or look at you in a dirty way. I love you, Allegra. Don't ever forget."

She smiles upon him saying that and kissed his lips one last time. "And I love you too, don't forget either." She half joked. Axl chuckles and helped her carry to the bathroom to clean each other up. Maybe a round two happened, at the end they showered and clean each other and enjoy their quality time as they both knew fights are going to happen, but fixing the problems afterwards will happen too. It's about communication and trust that keep them together and their relationship stronger. So strong, soon they turned from lovers to husband and wife.