Mötley Crüe#1

[A/N: I know Valentine's day was yesterday, so bare with me!]

Warning: Mention of Alcohol & Suggestive of Sexual Acts

Vince Neil~ After coming back from a long day at work, your feet were killing, your bun was a mess, you were sweating. You had a long day, all you wanted was a warm bath cover with rose pedals, scented candle and slow music playing in the background. Lord, your prayers were heard!

"Oh my god, Vince. I can't believe you did all of this!" You exclaimed. You clapped your hands happily and squeal like a little kid. Vince had his hands behind his back, smiling and the nervousness went away. "Oh yeah, it was nothing. I just wanted to do something nice for my girl once in a while, definitely because it isn't Valentine's day." He half joked. You giggle and pulled him for a kiss which he gladly kisses you back.

"Thank you, Vinnie. Happy Valentine's day." You said. He grins and kisses your cheek as he holds your waist. "Happy Valentine's day, baby. I love you." Your hear flutter and responded; "I love you too."

Nikki Sixx~ You didn't expect Nikki doing anything romantic, thus, he did. Nikki just knocked the bedroom's door you two share and simply said; "Look pretty, we're going out." You were puzzled, but did it anyway. Once you left the bedroom, Nikki was dressed well and his eyes widen. He walked towards you, resting both hands on your hips, admiring your figure. "You look gorgeous." He whispered. You slightly blush and smile. "Thank you, you look handsome as well."

He grins and you two head to the car. Nikki started te engine and drove to your both's destination. He took you to a fancy restaurant and you two had a blast. Good steak, great salad, good quality red wine. It was something you always wanted to experience, candles in the middle on the table. Truly romantic. Once you two finished, you head back home in which you were in awe. Upon arriving in the living room, you see balloons that spelled; L O V E.

You turned around and gave him a kiss on the lips. He kisses you back and caresses your both cheeks. "You think I forgot? Happy Valentine's day, babe. I love you." You couldn't help but giggle and say; "I love you too, Nikki."

Tommy Lee~ "Look what I got for my special girl!" Tommy said cheerfully. You squealed happily and pulled him for a hug. Once you pulled away and grabbed your present, which was inside a little bag. Two little bags. The first bag was the perfume you wanted in a while, the second was a cute diamond pink ring.

You put it on and admire it. "Oh Tommy, thank you so much. I love you!" Tommy smiles widely and say; "I love you too, sweet girl." You pulled him for a kiss and he kisses back in no time. Soon, it got heated and well, you can imagine the rest.

Mick Mars~ You were sitting on the couch of the living room watching a romcom movie, which was something you'll watch once in a while. You hear the door open, it was Mick. "Hi honey." You greeted him. You didn't bother looking at him since you were invested on the movie. Mick throws a heart shaped box that were chocolates inside on your lap, but not in a rudely manner. Your eyes wonder down on your lap and you finally look at him.

You smile upon seeing him holding your favorite wine. Mick smiles and says; "Happy Valentine's day, sweetheart." You laughed and stood up, holding your chocolates on one hand. You gave him a quick peck on the lips and responded; "Thank you, honey. I love you." "And I love you very much as well."