Till Lindemann#1

Y/n= Your name

Warning: Swearing, Mentions of Alcohol/Alcohol Use & Protective Sex

"Oh fuck, yes, right there!" You moaned. As you were holding yourself from the beat up couch. Till groans hearing a gorgeous woman swearing just turn him on. He gripped your hips as he thrusted in you in all fours. How did this happen? You're a huge fan of Rammstein and when you found they were coming in your city. Instantly, you bought your tickets. You invited one of your closest friend, Ryan, which he agreed in going. Also, he's a fan. After the show, you and Ryan where talking and drinking, until a security walked up to you two. The security said that Till fucking Lindemann invited you two backstage, he was known invited fans backstage to hang out.

You fangirl and agreed and Ryan as well. You two head backstage where you saw roadies, makeup artists, hair stylist and the members. Immediately, Till introduced himself, despite English not being his first language, he did great speaking it. He extended his hand to shake Ryan's. "Oh what a beautiful girl on your side, lucky man, eh?" He said cheekily. You giggle and extended your hand and he grabbed it and kiss it. This made you blush and Ryan just send a wink. While the three of you talked for a bit, Ryan was called from the other members and walk up to them to hang out. It was you and Till and he ask if you wanted to drink more beer. "Oh, I prefer tequila. I mean, if you have any, of course." Till chuckles and say; "Of course I do, in the cooler, sweetheart."

You two walked in the cooler and there it is but the mini ones. Regardless, you two grab your own. "Cheers in making a new friendship." He toasted. You cling your drink to his and took a sip while still chatting. After drinking a couple more, let's just say you were somewhat drunk and he as well. You didn't see Ryan anywhere, probably still hanging out with the rest of crew and maybe he's in the tour bus. Most likely in awe showing their instruments and telling amazing stories. Till notices your behavior and ask; "What's wrong, worry about your boyfriend?" You slightly laugh and shook your head saying; "Oh no, Ryan is not my boyfriend. Him and I are only friends, he actually has a girlfriend. We're all good friends." Till nodded and tease;

"And you're telling me a pretty woman like yourself is single? I don't believe that." This made you blush and shrugged your shoulders. "Oh well, I guess it's meant to be... for a while, of course." You joked. You took a sip of your last drink and Till as well as he was checking you. Throughout meeting for the first time, he avoided checking out thinking you and Ryan were a couple. Now that you confirmed you're a single woman, he was wandering his eyes all over you. Mostly your face. Till honestly think you're the most beautiful woman on the planet. "May I ask, is it okay if I can rest my hand on your waist?" Instantly, you blush madly as you were in shock. "U- um yeah, that's fine." He smiles and rested a hand on your waist. You tense feeling his touch, he slightly chuckles and caressed your waist.

You laughed nervously, not used being touch like that. "What's so funny?" He asked. You shook your head and say; "Oh nothing, it just tickles. Also, I didn't expect this from you." "Oh?" He questioned. You started feeling nervous as Till was staring at your eyes and you as well. This made you stammer; "S- so, are you always this nice with th- the other girls?" He grins and jokes; "If I say yes, will you get jealous?" You smile and responded; "No, why would I? There's no need to." This made Till peeked more interest in you and that's when he suggested; "Would like come to the dressing room?" You were confused by this but said yes. He replace his hand from tour waist to one of your hands and you two walked to his dressing room.

He opens the door for you and you got in and he afterwards. Till locks the door and you awkwardly stood there, not knowing what will happen next. "Are you going to show me something, Till?" You asked innocently. Till puts a finger on your lips, hushing you. Your heart start racing since Till was very close to you. He rested both hands on your hips and whisper huskily; "Don't pretend you're an innocent angel now, you're a very promiscuous girl." Your face was red and you couldn't form any words. You were loss of words honestly. "Till I-" You began to say. That's when Till smashes his lips to yours and your eyes wide. Till Lindemann was kissing you! You overcame that shocked and you kissed him back.