Paul Simonon#1

{When you first met}

Warning: Implication of Sex

- You two first met back in 1975, a year before The Clash was formed. You two met at a local bar and you two immediately hit it off.

- Turns out, you two have great love when it came to music, and somewhat the same background. Weeks after knowing each other, he asked you to be his girl and you said yes.

- A year has passed and he told you he was in a band and you two went out to the same bar you two first met and celebrate.

- Months passed by, the band was going great as for your relationship. Paul stated that he wanted to buy a house and wants you to live with him. You wasted no time and packed all of your things and moved in.

- The year was 1978, The Clash was huge and were touring everywhere from the United States to Latin America, which believe it or not, they have a huge fan base in Latin America.

- Three years of dating, Paul thought hard and decide to pop that question. "You've been with me since the beginning, and I want you to stay with me till the end. Will you marry me?" He asked, kneeling with one leg, showing you the silver ring. You smile and shed a tear. "Yes, I'll marry you!"

- After The Clash tour was finished, Paul decided to take a two months hiatus to spend time with his you, his fiancé. His bandmates agreed and they too wanted to take a break and head to to their significant others or alone. You and Paul flew back to the U.K, which you two were planning the wedding.

- "So now we got the invitations and everything, where would you like to go for our honeymoon, love?" Paul asked. He was sitting on the floor and you on the couch. "Oh, we should go to Peru. It's beautiful there, beautiful culture and everything!" You exclaimed. Paul smile seeing your excitement. "Peru it is."

- You squeal happily and made your way towards him and pepper kiss all over his face. He chuckles and slowly pushes you to the floor. You can imagine what happened next then.